33

Jack's Pov

(Y/n) looked like she was thinking in her sleep.. It must have been a bad dream or she was thinking bad thoughts cause a tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped it off and held her closer.

"It's okay (Y/n)..." I rubbed her stomach and smiled. I can't wait till we find out what gender the baby is. I really hope it's a boy, I would really want to name it Sam..

(Y/n) Pov

I must have slept for a long time because The clock read 2:34 pm. Jack and Mark were obviously in the kitchen cause they were screaming and yelling the whole time.

"DON'T SPILL THE FOOKIN' SUGAR MARK!" I heard Jack yell.

"YOUR SUGAR, YES PLEASE!" Mark started to sing Maroon 5 and then poured a bag of sugar on his head, "WON'T YOU COME AND PUT IT DOWN ME! IM RIGHT HERE AND I NEED A LITTLE LOVE A LITTLE SYMPATHY!"

"IT'S ALL OVER THE FOOKIN' FLOOR MARK!" I couldn't help but laugh at these two goofballs making a mess in my kitchen. "WAY TO GO YOU WOKE UP (Y/N)!" I started to laugh even more.

"What are you guys doing?!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"MAKIN' PANCAKES BABE!" Jack yelled out loud.

"That's a huge mess that Mark is going to have to clean up." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well he's the one who made the mess! So he has to pick it up." Jack walked over to me and attempted hug me.

"Jack get away you have flour all over you!" He didn't listen and got closer. "JAAAAAAAAAACK DONT GET CLOSE YOURE COVERED IN SUGAR!" He still gave me a big hug and got me all dirty with sugar.

"Now I gotta take a shower!" I growled.

"Can I join?" He begged.

"Sure, just don't try anything.." Me and Jack trudged upstairs covered in sugar. Jack tracked sugar footprints up the stairs.

"This place is way better than pancakes." Mark said while eating his plate of sausage.

"I agree I had like 7 plates of waffles." I said while patting my tummy. My stomach was stuffed.. With the food and the baby of course.

"So what about the baby? How was the first ultrasound?" Mark asked.

"Well, we found out the baby is healthy!" I said and Jack nodded.

"I am very excited for this baby!" Jack grabbed my hand from underneath the table and squeezed it.

"I am too Jack, I am too.."

I'm sorry it's short I just wanted to get a new chapter out as soon as possible! I love you guys!
Btw I may get to cuddle my boyfriend fridayyyyyyy