39

Your Pov

I sat the puppy on the bed.

"What should we name her? And you pick Jack." I don't really care what the puppies name is honestly.

"I think we should name her Kaylahsepticeye." He smiled.

"That's cool with me." I picked her up and kissed her. "She was worth the drive." I cradled her like a baby and smiled.

"Maybe you could pretend she's a baby and practice changing diapers." Jack laughed.

"On the route I'm heading, I probably need to practice soon." I smiled.

"Isn't our babies due in December?" Right now it was September. Oh my god. Three more months!

"Yea oh my three more months Jack! The doctor said that it would be around the 25th which is Christmas!" (Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, you can change it if you want to) Jack started to giggle.

"We could have Christmas babies. What a lovely present!" We both started to laugh and I stared into his light blue eyes. I finally didn't feel worried anymore, now that I've told him everything And he still stayed with me, everything was peaceful. He makes me so happy. "Um Hun?"

"Yes?" I asked, snapping back into reality.

"What were Ye' thinking about?" He asked me and smiled. He had the cutest smile and the prettiest eyes and the nicest personality and the hottest hair.

"You and how happy you make me." His smile grew wider.

"Me?" He asked. His eyes were now full of lust.

"Mhmm. You make me super happy." I smiled at him. Jack stared into my (c) eyes, cupped my cheeks, and kissed me. The kiss was long and passionate. "Wow."

"That was magical."

Jacks Pov

(Y/n) and I took a nap but I woke up before her. Her and our new puppy were snuggling together. She was so cute. I loved her (c) hair and her (c) eyes with her beautiful smile. I loved her everything. I would never stop loving her. She makes me feel so special, she has a great personality, she always seems to make me laugh even when I'm sad, and it's silly to think she was just a fan in a chat room. God I'm so lucky to have her.

"I love you sweetheart." I said as I kissed her forehead. I know she was asleep but, I didn't care. I took her hand that was cuddling the puppy and intertwined my fingers with hers.

"I'm gonna make you Mrs. McLoughlin soon."

I have a massive headache but anyways I love you all. 

             Goodnight•