22

Your Pov

We talked to Jack all day until I had to go to the bathroom. My phone buzzed and it was from my period calendar app. I was a week overdue of my period.. And I still haven't had it. Maybe it's just late.. I finished using the bathroom and went to back to my sister who was skyping my boyfriend. I tried not to be worried about being a week late.

"(S/n) you are probably scaring him." I laughed and sat down next to her.

"You look so beautiful I can't  wait for us to see each other again." He smiled and I got lost in his blue eyes. I can't wait till I get to cuddle him.

"Thank you Jack.. You look very hot." I purred into the camera.

"Ew no stop I ship it but stop." (S/n) covered her eyes and started to laugh.

"Shut up you make out with a new guy every week." I laughed and she shrugged. "See I want wrong. Now will this bother you.." I turned to the camera and looked at Sean, "oh Sean.. The things you could do to me right now." I winked and (S/n) kept on shouting ew. I noticed that Jack's cheeks were really red. He looks so cute. "I think it's time to go because it's night time and I'm tired."

"Goodnight my hot cookie and her sister." We signed off. I really hope my period comes soon.

Two Weeks Later

Me and Jack have skyped every single night. Everything was great until I went to the bathroom. I was three weeks late.

"Hey um (S/n) I need you to come with me to the store." I signaled for her to come closer to me.

"What's wrong? You look worried." She asked.

"I-I'm three weeks late.. Will you come with me to get some pregnancy tests.?" She just nodded and we got in the car as fast as we could.

There are so many different kinds. I had noticed a pregnant female looking in the same thing as me.

"Hey um which one did you use?" She looked at me in shock for a second then she came over to me.

"I used this one to find out that I was pregnant with my baby girl." I smiled at her tummy and responded "Congratulations."

"You look pretty young.." She handed me a box of pregnancy tests, "How old are you."

"I'm 20 actually... My boyfriend lives outside of   America and let's just say I came back and I'm three weeks late." I felt like I was making a new friend.

"Well, do you want a baby?" Did I want a baby?

"I wasn't planning on having one but," I looked down at my stomach and patted it, "I would love the baby."

"If you need anything help or someone to talk to about pregnancy just in case your pregnant, I already have one baby and I'm 26, I can help you and we can hang out." She took out a pen and a piece of paper from her bag and gave me her number.

"Come sis let's go. Thank you!"

No words