36

This chapter should be a lot longer.

TWINS. I couldn't even believe what I was hearing. I'm gonna have twins.

"I CANT BELIEVE WERE HAVING TWINS!" Jack practically screamed, "WHAT GENDER ARE THEY."

"Well sir, lets see." The doctor moved his thingy (A/n his thingy 😂) around my stomach. "A boy and..." ANDDDDDDDD....? "A girl." A boy and a girl. Oh my god.

"A BOY AND A GIRL!" I practically screamed. This was perfect! Jack wanted a boy and I wanted to a girl! I wanted to hug Jack so badly but I couldn't.

"Congratulations guys." The doctor smiled at my excitement.

"What are we gonna do Jack! I have no idea how to take care of one baby let alone two!" I started to panic once we got home.

"Baby I promise you'll be okay. I'll help through everything." Jack looked into my eyes and held my hands. "I promise I'll be here for you."

"I know you will Jack.. Thank you.." I smiled at him. "Now stop staring and go get me a bowl of ice cream!"

"Hey babe, I'm going to sleep you should come join me." Jack said as he walked out of his recording room, his green hair was messy and his eyes looked droopy.

"In a minute this YouTube video I'm watching has one minute left! I'll come to bed when it's over." I was watching Twaimz do carpool karaoke with Shane which is one of my favorite videos.

"Okay Hun." Jack went into our bedroom. I can't believe I'm pregnant with twins. I thought I was only gonna have one baby.. But two! And this is my second time being pregnant and I haven't even told Jack yet! I don't even know how to take care of a baby! And I have no friends so the baby is literally gonna be forever alone with no godmother or godfather, oh wait Jack has friends but still! This whole thing is gonna fall apart, I'm gonna be the worst mother, and just oh my god. And what if Jack leaves me after I told him about the abortion! I should just tell him tonight.. "Hun you coming or not, you've been out there for like 6 minutes and I'm getting cold and lonely."

"Ok I'm coming!" I sat down the iPad and went to bed. I shouldn't worry about this stuff, he probably won't leave me..

"There you are!" All I saw was Jack snuggled up in a blanket and he was smiling. He lifted up part of the blanket and I slid in ( huehue) next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, even around the baby, and kissed my neck.

"Hey Jack.. Can I tell you something..?"

"Yes sweetheart?" He whispered in my ear.

"This is my second time being pregnant.. The first time I.. I had an abortion." After I said that, that's when Jack stopped cuddling me tightly.

UH
OH
WHATS
GONNA
HAPPEN