15

Favourite Restaurant - (F/R)
Favourite Drink - (F/d)
Favourite Food - (F/f)

Your Pov

He asked me out.. HE ASKED ME OUT! Is this a dream? This has to be reality. Oh my god, I have to do my makeup and my hair! I quickly ran to the bathroom and winged my eyeliner, blow dried and (straightened/curled), and put on my high top converses. As soon as I came out the bathroom, I saw Jack wearing a nice shirt with jeans and some red converses. What a cutie.

"You look beautiful." He walked up to me and smiled. I blushed and put my hand on his chest.

"You look.. Handsome." I said in a sexier mood just to set the dating tone. He locked his arm with mine and together we walked out of his house and to the car.

"Well I didn't really plan a place so.. where would you like to eat?" He asked me.

"How about.. Do you guys have a (F/R)? It's my favorite restaurant actually." I was so nervous. I kept on twiddling my thumbs and thinking about what would happen if I were to mess up this date.

"We do, it's actually not that far from here." He chuckled. I watched him as he drove. His faded green hair and his blue eyes, so focused on the road. He look so.. Hot when he is focused on one thing. Like when he does his YouTube videos, he looks so focused. Man I love his videos on YouTube. He is adorable! I'm glad I met this man because without him I would be nothing.

We finally made it to the restaurant and sat down at a booth.

"So, what do you usually like to drink?" He asked me.

"I usually drink (Y/d), it's actually my favourite drink." I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"I'm trying to cut down on sodas so I'm going to get some water." Man do I love his Irish accent. Everything about him, he's just my perfect type.

Sean's Pov

She keeps on staring at me so hopefully I'm hot to her... Or there is something wrong with my face. Oh no.

"Welcome to (F/r) what would you like to eat?" The waiter came up to us and asked, eyeing (Y/n) up and down.  I'm gonna watch this guy.

We ordered our food and it finally came after 30 minutes of talking to each other and we obviously ate it.

"Thank you for the date Jack." (Y/n) said to me as I started the car.

"I hope you had a great time. Anything to make you happy." I blushed at what j said to her and so did she.

"I had so much fun. It was so great." The whole rest of the car ride was silent until we got to the front door. She looked at me, I liked at her and I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were so soft. I pulled her into an embrace and as we ended our kiss I put my forehead on her forehead, looked into her eyes and smirked.

"Goodnight I will see you in the morning." And like that I went inside to my room. I wanted to tease her. I don't want to be shy anymore.

I'm gonna write and chapter 20 will probably be my last chapter for the night.