3

Your Pov

I yawned as I looked at my alarm clock on the side of my bed. It read 2:00am. I quickly jumped up and got into my laptop.

"I forgot to Skype Jack!" Since I didn't want him to see my face yet until I was ready, I messaged him on Skype.

"Im so sorry, I had totally forgot!! I know its Probably the early morning but I just wanted to say I'm sorry!" I twiddled my thumbs and was about to shut my laptop when I got a response.

"It's fine, I was scrolling the Internet lol. We can still audio chat but my friend is asleep so I would have to keep my voice low." My heart started pounding in fear. What if he is really a kid? I took a deep breath, put on my headphones, and hit the audio call button. It rang for a few seconds until he answered. I spoke first.

"H-hi." I stuttered out.

"Um hi." He chuckle, "Your voice sounds really cute." I knew that voice from
somewhere I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Oh thanks.. Your voice sounds really familiar and handsome..." I blushed when I said that. It was awkward silence until he spoke.

"I'm really excited we are doing this," he whispered, "even though it's 4 am here."

I giggled, "It's only 2 am here and I live by myself so I can be as loud as I want. Oh wait Nevermind I live in an apartment and I have neighbors everywhere." I started to laugh and he laughed as well. His laughed sounded really familiar. Why couldn't I figure where I heard his voice and laugh before?

"I'm glad we decided to voice chat. Even though I met you technically yesterday, I have been dying to hear what you sound like. And by the way I'm smiling right now." He laughed and again. I smiled since I knew he was smiling too.

"Me too. But why me? I'm pretty lame." I let out a little chuckle.

"I don't know, I just saw you in your chat room by yourself and I have been looking for another long distance friend besides Mark." He has a friend named Mark just like... JackSepticEye...

"Mark.. I think that is a cool name.. I like your name too Sean."

"Well thank you... What are you doing Jack." I heard a deep voice and a laugh that sounded exactly like Markiplier. "Talking to a girl now get out... First of all this is my house and second of all why at 4 am." The deep voice laughed. I then heard a sigh. "(Y/n) this is my friend Mark, Mark, this is my friend (Y/n)."

"Hi Mark." I giggled.

"Hey (Y/n) Jack has to go because PAX prime is today." Mark said.

"Your not my dad Mark! And yea I will message you on skype on my phone later ok." His thick Irish accent filled my ears. His voice was a delight.

"Alright see you." I said while hanging up. I put my laptop on the ground and layed down in my bed. His name is Sean, he has a thick Irish accent, his friend Mark who he is staying with who also has a deep voice, and he had Pax Prime today... He was... JackSepticEye.

Sean's Pov

"Mark." I leaned back in his gaming chair and sighed.

"What was that your girlfriend." He stuck his tongue out and I blushed.

"No but she is someone I met yesterday in a chat room and I don't want her to know I'm a famous youtuber and you literally told her." I groaned.

"Well in sorry, maybe she didn't figure out and you can still love your girlfriend without her being total fangirl all over you." He laughed while walking out of his gaming room. "I'm going back to sleep!" I got up and headed back to the guest room. Hopefully Mark is right and she didn't find out...

I love everything you do.. When you call me really dumb for the stupid things I do... ~Melanie Martinez
( I just bought her extended album on my phone along with the song Toxic that she sung on the voice, I also bought the new Panic! At The Disco album and the 2013 one)