18

Your Pov

The kiss got heated and let's just say.. We didn't sleep that night. I was so tired in the morning... And he was so hungover. He rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"I regret everything I did last night." I groaned.

"Are you sure?" I smiled at him.

"Oh no not that.. That was amazing." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Can I tell you something Sean?" He nodded and pulled me close to him.

"Anything my beautiful." He purred in my ear.

"I think I... I love you..."

"I love you too (Y/n)!" My heart fluttered when he said this. "I'm gonna record today, I'm gonna record another a game called Papers, Please."

"That sounds fun. I'm going to take a shower." I got up, grabbed my clothes, and headed to the shower.

Jacks Pov

"WHAPISH WHAPISH! TOPPPPP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIESSSS!! AND WELCOME BAKC TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF PAPPEEERSSS PLEEEESSe! And when this videos ends I have some important and happy news to share you guys that is really important to me." I started the video like I normally did and played he game until the end.

"Alright guys, the news you have all been waiting for... I'm officially in a relationship.. I am dating (Y/n) (L/n) and she is very important to me so if you send hate.. Hats kind of not cool. I hope you grow to love her like I do.. She has a really great personality, a great smile, a great laugh, great eyes, great hair, great makeup skills, great eyebrows, great nose, great skin, great everything! She is just the world to me and I would do anything for her." I hope she heard me but I kinda of hoped she didn't cause I got a little too personal there.

Your Pov

I waned to watch Jack do one of his videos so I just watched from the door way. At the end of the video, he started talking about me. And about how great every feature of my body is and how much he loves me. My heart was pounding.

"I love you too." I whispered so that he couldn't hear me. He said he would do anything for me.. He is so nice.

"Hey jack?" I Called for him after he said that.

"Yes babe?" He responded.

"I love you!" I told him.

"I will always love you." He said.

If these are bad.. I'm sorry