Chapter 4 The Unicorn

Syphil P.O.V.....

It was a new day and it started off to a great morning. I got out of bed and got dressed then I did my hair like usual. Then I woke up Amelia and Natalie about 20 minutes after I woke up.

Amelia: Good Morning!

Natalie: Good Morning you two!

Syphil: Morning!

I started to put all my things in my backpack until Klaus Familiar (A purple Owl) came and pecked on the window.

Syphil: What does Klaus want this early in the morning?

I opened the window and let his familiar in and it landed on the windowsill.

Klaus: Headmaster Randolph wants to speak with you for a minute about something.

Syphil: I'll be there in a few minutes Bye.

Klaus: Bye

        So I got ready and walked to headmaster Randolph's office like Klaus asked me to and when I got there I knocked on the door.

Syphil: I'm here like you asked.

Headmaster R.: Come in

       I opened the door and there I saw all the professors and Perfect Klaus.

Headmaster R.: Have a seat Syphil we have something discuss.

Syphil: May I ask about what?

Headmaster R.: You have spoken to the unicorn the forest right?

Syphil: Yes, How did you know that?

Headmaster R.: Klaus has told us since there is a certain problem involving the unicorn happening now.

Syphil: Is someone after the Unicorn again?

Headmaster R.: Yes, I believe so.

Syphil: But it won't be likely to see the unicorn

Headmaster R.: This is a favor I must ask of you.

Syphil: What is it?

Headmaster R.: Can you somehow get the unicorn to meet with us?

Syphil: Hmmm I don't really know so I must ask her but when I do ask her I must go alone.

Headmaster R.: Very Well then. When are you going to speak with her?

Syphil: Tonight would be the best time to speak with her. Who is wanting to speak with her?

Headmaster R.: The Ministry of Magical Justice  will be coming tomorrow and they would like to ask her some questions.

Syphil: I understand I can ask her if you could meet her tomorrow then.

Headmaster R.: Thank You this will help a lot with solving this mystery.

Syphil: Is that all you wanted to ask me?

Headmaster R.: Yes, that will be all if you don't have anymore questions and you may go.