Chapter 10 Apologies

Syphil's P.O.V.....

I was laying in bed waiting for time to pass since Amelia and Natalie were both asleep already. But it seems like time is passing by slower than usual. Just then Chimera walked into to the room by using the magic I stored in the collar I have her.

Chimera: Syphil I need to talk to you about something.

Syphil: If it's about Klaus then leave me alone.

I then turned and faced the others way of Chimera.

Chimera: Syphil this is important so please listen.

Syphil: ....... Fine but make it quick and don't wake up Natalie or Amelia.

That's when Chimera started to explain to me what Klaus was trying to tell me but I kept on running away from him.

Syphil: So you mean to tell me that Ms. Grace was the one who kissed Klaus and was the one who made him choose her over me.

Chimera: Yes this is what he's been trying to tell you but you kept on running from him and he says that you don't want to see him so he's in deep in the forest even thought it's raining.

When she said that I started to feel really bad since I have been ignoring him the whole day.

Syphil: I can't believe this I have been so mean to him today but he's been trying to explain.

That's when I started to cry since I felt so bad for not listening to what he had to say.

Syphil: I have to apologize to him right now!

Chimera: Syphil he said that he wants to be alone right now and it's late so you must go to sleep.

Syphil: I'm going to have those nightmares.

Chimera: If anything happens I will take care of you like you did with me.

I then closed my eyes and started to lose consciousness until I fell asleep. But that night I had a lot of nightmares.

Klaus's P.O.V......

I really hope that Syphil forgives me cause I won't be able to do anything without her. I then started to walk around the forest until came to the spring. I looked down at the water and I seen my reflection rippling since it was still raining.

Klaus: I wish I could change what happened today.

That's when I noticed that the sun was starting to rise.

Klaus: I should go back to the boys dorm and take a shower then go back to the academy.

So I headed back to the dorms and got a shower then changed into my school uniform. Then I headed back to my office and luckily no one was in there but there was a note. The note said "Klaus when you get this note come to my office From Headmaster Randolph"

Klaus: I really hope she's not there.

So I walked to Headmaster Randolph's office and when I got there I knocked on the door.

Headmaster R.: Come in.

When I came in I seen the whole Ministry, the Professors, and the Headmaster. Then when I seen Ms. Grace I glared at her and everyone in the room noticed.

Headmaster R.: Klaus just wait for Syphil to get here.

Klaus: You do know when she sees me she will just run away like she's been doing.

Headmaster R.: Don't worry she won't since your going to tell her the truth.

Klaus: She's not going to listen to me.