Chapter 36 The Princesses Visit

Before I start this chapter my German is not that good so there will be mistakes in the few sentences that I put.

Syphil's P.O.V...

The Next Day....

        Today the professors are going to announce that the Princess of Crystalia is coming for a visit in 2 weeks just to cover up the true reason why everyone is getting extra practice with magic and to learn a different language.

        I just arrived in the classroom and sat down in my regular seat when I noticed that everyone was gathered in groups gossiping about something. Just then Elias, Luca(I know right what is he doing here), and Yukiya came up to me. It seems like all three of them just got here.

Elias: Hello Constance

Yukiya: Hi Syphil

Luca: Hey Syphil!

Syphil: Hi you three.

Luca: Have you heard the rumors going around?

Syphil: No but I been wondering why everyone is like this.

Yukiya: There's a rumor going around about everyone having to learn German and do extra magical practice to strengthen our magic.

Syphil: I heard about this yesterday and now that this is happening Klaus is probably going to make me work harder.

Elias: Another thing is that the Princess of Crystalia is coming to see how well our academy teaches us.

Luca: Also, that the Princess is very beautiful.

             After Luca said that we all looked at him like he has three heads and that he had six arms.

Luca: What?

Syphil: I can see so this is why you came today.

Luca: I don't want to miss out on things about her.

           I just rolled my eyes while Yukiya and Elias shook their heads. Just then the bell rang signaling the start of class. Elias, Luca, and Yukiya took their seats and waited for the professor to enter.

            Just then Professor Merkulova came into the classroom.

Professor M.: Class has started everyone take a seat. As you all probably know that every student in the academy is going to be learning  new language and get more practice with magic. In 2 weeks we will have a special visit from the Princess Of Crystalia. She does not speak English so this is why you must learn this new language and she will come here to see how well you can control your magic.

          With that everyone listened to the instructions and what will happen in the next 2 weeks.

2 Weeks Later...

            It's been 2 weeks already and I'm Crystalia right now heading towards the academy. My uncle was informed about the problem that's going on between the two academies he understood. He has no power over this situation now because it's too late to do anything now. Everyone is expecting me to be there in an hour and I'll be there in about 20 minutes because I still have to talk with them about this.

20 Minutes Later...

               I finally got off the train and now I was heading towards the academy in a carriage. So when I arrived at the academy all the students were still in the dorms getting ready for class. Then I rushed towards Klaus's office before someone noticed me. I had 2 guards with me right now to make it look more realistic. They're going to wait outside of his office while I am inside.