Chapter 25 We Meet Again

Klaus's P.O.V...

Another Week Later...

Syphil is getting better at seeing without her eyes. But still she won't take off her hood even when she's with me. Today since it was the weekends we were going to the castle where Syphil's family and my family. They all wanted to see how Syphil was doing now. We were at the train station waiting for the train to come and pick us up.

Syphil: The train is nearing.

Klaus: How far?

Syphil: About a mile.

Klaus: I can see it now.

I seen the train coming near. After the train stopped at the station we boarded. We sat down where we usually sat when we got on the train. Just then the train started to leave the station.

A Few Hours Later...

We started to come to the capital of Gedonelune which is where the castle was. We then got off the train and started to head towards the castle where they're waiting for us. When we were at the gates they opened them and let us through. When we entered the castle all the servants came by us and led us to the conference room. When we entered the room I seen my parents and brother and Syphil's uncle.

Mary-Ann: Welcome Back Klaus and ... is that Syphil?

Syphil: Hehe it seems like no one can recognize me with this hood on. What a relief.

Syphil seemed relieved that no one could see her face.

Walter: Why are you hiding your face?

Syphil: I don't..... want to talk about it.

         That's when she pulled the hood over her face even more. Everyone looked at her with worry.

Klaus: Syphil like I told you before it doesn't matter what you look like.

Caspar: Why don't you take off your hood.

Syphil: I don't want to show my face.

???: Why is that?

Syphil: Who's that I don't recognize their voice anywhere?

Klaus: That's my other brother Louis.

Louis: I thought it was quite obvious since I look a lot like him.

Klaus: I guess Headmaster Randolph didn't tell you.

Everyone: Tell us what?

Klaus: Syphil is... Blind.

When I said that everyone's mouth dropped wide open.

Walter: How?

Klaus: It was one of the four consequences that was put upon her for getting trapped in a time paradox.

Caspar: What are the other three?

Syphil: The other two are involved why I ware this hood.

Walter: What about the third one?

Syphil: I don't know but Klaus says that I have an evil reflection.

Klaus: Remember that your reflection tried to pull you in the mirror.

Syphil: Oh yeah.

Klaus: Now take off your hood.

Syphil: HUH?!?

Klaus: You have to show them the other consequences.

Syphil: But...

Klaus: Syphil...