Chapter 6 The Ministry of Magical Justice

Syphil P.O.V.....

After Professor Merkulova walked to Headmaster Randolph's office I knew that I had to go to his office also about the new unicorn incident. Before I left I told Chimera to go and ask what time we should meet her today and with that I said.

Syphil: I have to go bye

Elias and Natalie: Bye

After I said goodbye to Natalie and Elias I started to walk to Headmaster Randolph's office like Klaus asked me to. When I got to his office I knocked on the door and said.

Syphil: I'm here like you asked.

Headmaster R.: Come in

With that I came in and seen the whole Ministry of Magical Justice with the professors and Perfect Klaus sitting down. Everyone's eyes went wide when they seen me but Klaus's mouth dropped open but closed his mouth right away and began to blush. Which was a rare face he made which made him look so adorable.

Headmaster R.: Syphil have a seat we have to discuss this incident.

When he said that he I walked in and closed the door behind me and sat down in a seat.

???: Is she the student that knows how to contact the unicorn?

Headmaster R.: Yes she is Mr.Sebastian.
(Mr. Sebastian is one of the 6 members of the ministry)

Headmaster R.: Why don't I introduce you to them?

Syphil: That would be helpful.

Headmaster R.: This is Mr. Sebastian, Mr. Peter, Mr. Alfred, Miss. Madeline, and Ms. Grace. (The pictures on top are what Ms. Grace looks like)

All of them greeted me with a smile except for Ms.Grace she kept a straight face.

Syphil: Pleases to meet you.

Headmaster R.: Have you spoken to her about when we can meet her today?

Syphil: I spoke to her last night but she didn't know what time so she said she would tell me today.

Headmaster R.: So did she already tell you?

Syphil: Not yet because I sent Chimera to ask her what time.

Mr. Sebastian: Who's Chimera?

Headmaster R.: That's what she calls her familiar. So has she come back and told you yet?

Syphil: She coming any second now.

With that we heard scratching on the door which had to be Chimera.

Syphil: That must be her.

Klaus: I'll get the door.

With that Klaus got up and walked towards the door and opened it. When the whole ministry saw Chimera they all jumped out of their seats and pulled out their wands and aimed it towards Chimera.

Syphil and Klaus: STOP don't hurt her.

That's when the whole ministry looked at Klaus and I. They all looked panicked and confused by what's happening right now.

Mr. Alfred: What why are you protecting the Chimera? Chimeras are dangerous.

Syphil: This is who I was telling you about.