Chapter 41 Day 2/4

Syphil's P.O.V...

The Next Day...

After the first day I seen some of the things they were capable of and thanks to the potion no real damage was put upon Vincent and Luca. Today the magical categories include Plant Magic, Creativity Magic, and Elemental Magic. Yukiya will be participating in the Plant Magic category, Randy(Serge) will be participating in the Creativity Magic category, and Eren Phantoms will be participating in the Elemental Magic category. They will be the three that will be going today. I just hope that the potion hasn't worn off yet or else they'll be hurt badly. Right now I was sitting in the stands with my uncle, aunt, and cousins watching Randy walk onto the field along with the girl student from the other school.

Black Magic Using Girl Student: Sie sehen aus wie ein Mädchen mit diesem rosa Haaren von Ihnen! (You look like a girl with that pink hair of yours!)

Randy: Warum Danke! (Why Thank You!)

Randy was his usual idiotic self since he took an insult about his pink hair as a compliment. That I found quite funny seeing how much of an idiot he is.

Referee: Hier wir haben Randy von G.R.M.A und Zoë von C.P.M.A. (Here we have Randy from G.R.M.A and Zoë from C.P.M.A.

Just as the referee finished that introduction the bell went off signaling that the match was starting. Randy was the first to make a move and with his first move he made taffy (As in the candy taffy not as Taffy his stuffed animal) appear and latch onto her arms and legs.

Zoë: Was die Hölle!? (What the Hell!?)

Now the taffy was swing her around the stadium smashing her here and there around the stadium.That was until she used her magic make it harden and make it drop her. Then she made a move by making a shadow appear behind Randy and grabbing him by the ankles.

Randy: Huh Was ist diese?! (Huh What is this?!)

Now the shadow lifted him high up into the air and smash him repeatedly onto the ground. I seen Randy's head started to bleed along with his nose. With one last smash onto the ground the shadow let him go and Randy laid there face flat motion less. I was starting to thing Randy was unconscious until I seen him stumble up onto his feet swaying side to side.

Randy: Ich bin noch nicht mit dir fertig. (I'm not done with you yet.)

Randy was in bad shape but he still continued anyways. With one more spell he made a pink beam go straight for her but she ended up dodging the beam and missing her... or so I thought. The beam went and turned back towards her and she didn't notice until it was too late. When the beam hit her there was a pink puff of cotton candy like smoke. So when it cleared up I seen that she was unconscious and was cased in rock candy.

Referee: Zoë ist unten und Randy Siege! (Zoë is down and Randy wins!)

Randy was smiling and was swaying side to side like he was about to collapse. So when he did Klaus was there to catch him. It didn't surprise me that Klaus caught but it surprised me that it was Klaus who was there since Klaus did hate Randy(Serge) for killing Randy(Real Randy). Klaus then took Randy back to where everyone was waiting but since the next match was starting I couldn't go there since they could get suspicious if I just randomly disappear during this like yesterday. So now it was Yukiya's turn and while Klaus and Randy were returning Yukiya was walking down onto the field. While his competition was glaring at the girl that was just defeated and who was still semi trapped in the rock candy. After the girl was gone the boy started to walk towards the middle of the stadium where Yukiya was. Both Yukiya and the boy had expression less faces.

Referee: Hier wir haben Yukiya von G.R.M.A und Arnold von C.P.M.A. (Here we have Yukiya from G.R.M.A and Arnold from C.P.M.A.)

Just like last time there was the bell. Instead of Yukiya having the first move the other student did. The student made multiple vines shoot out of the ground towards Yukiya but before they hit Yukiya he jumped out of the way and missed him completely. After that Yukiya made his move by making trees sprout all around the student trapping him inside them. But seconds after the other student broke throw making Yukiya surprised. Right after the student broke out he went right for Yukiya again by this time making a giant Venus Flytrap appear under Yukiya allowing the Flytrap to eat him. After the Flytrap chomped down on Yukiya the student started to laugh maniacally. Or at least it was until a big bush of poison ivy appeared under the guy and when he tried to get out ivy started to rap around both his legs making him being unable to move. Just then the Flytrap started to move in a weird way which made it look like Yukiya was trying to break out and I was right because the Flytrap ended up exploding making green stuff go everywhere. Yukiya was covered in the green stuff while Arnold was scratching and screaming like crazy. Just then red bumps started to appear all over his face and arms. He must be allergic to poison ivy if something like that happens. After screaming and scratching like crazy Arnold fell to the ground unconscious and covered in red bumps.

Referee: Arnold ist unten und Yukiya Sieges! (Arnold is down and Yukiya wins!)

While saying that many people from the other academy came down to where he was and rushed him off to where I think the infirmary is at. Yukiya just walked back to where everyone else is at emotionless like everyday. Just from what I seen they aren't even sending down the powerful ones down yet so I think they're just waiting for someone but I don't know who just yet.

With this knowledge I can watch out for what they are up to. Later that day Eren was the one who won the match but something different but I don't quite know what though. I just have to wait until the last day or tomorrow to find out what exactly they're planning.

Just a reminder that this book is almost done and there's less than 10 chapters left until I end this. Hope you enjoy the chapter and the next chapter will be out next week.