Chapter 29 What Happened?

I decided to make this kind of thing but I had some trouble since I can't read things that are really dirty since I always squirm and squeal when I read or write these kinds of things. Well here's the chapter.

Klaus's P.O.V...

          I woke up this morning to find Bunny head sleeping right next to me in the same bed.

Klaus: "What happened last night?"

I remember everything up until I drank some punch last night. Just then I seen I didn't have a shirt on or anything else in fact. That's when I remembered everything last night. Everyone was drinking some punch then we all started to act weird even the professors. Also how Bunny head and I did something. I looked down at Bunny Head and I noticed that she wasn't wearing any clothes either. I felt my face heat up at the memories of last night. But I just ignored them and pulled Bunny Head next to me while I was snuggling her.

Syphil's P.O.V...

I woke up when felt someone pulled my closer to them. I started to open my eyes and when I did I seen someone's chest and I could only guess it was Klaus. I was startled so I looked to see Klaus awake smiling at me.

Klaus: Good Morning. Did you sleep well?

Syphil: Morning and oddly yes. But what happened last night?

Klaus: Just look at yourself and you'll see...

I seen Klaus's face turn red then he looked away. So I did what he said and I seen that I didn't have any clothes on. That's when the memories of last night came back to me. My face turned to a deep shade of red and I put my face in Klaus's muscular chest. He flinched when I did so.

Klaus: What are you doing?!

Syphil: Nothing... I'm just tired.

          I was lying since I didn't want to say that I had fun last night.

If you don't like lemons then don't read what's coming up but it isn't so dirty. So scroll down until you see •••

*Flashback*

When the party was over everyone headed back to their rooms. So when Klaus and I got to our room Klaus locked the door. Then he pinned me down onto the bed without warning.

Syphil: Klaus what are you doing!?

Klaus: I can't hold myself back anymore.

Syphil: Wait what about the professors!?

Klaus: Then I'll just have to keep you quiet myself.

Syphil: Wa-!

            Before I could argue with Klaus he kissed me to keep me quiet like he said. He then put his hand under my shirt which made me flinch.

Klaus: Sensitive are we?

            I seen him smile evilly. I was preparing to what he would do. Just then he started to lick my neck.

Syphil: Mmm... K-Klaus...

            I put my arms around Klaus's neck signaling him that I wanted more. Klaus got the message so he kept doing it. Just then Klaus got stopped and took of my shirt so I reflexively covered them up.

Klaus: Don't cover them up I want to see all of you tonight.

Syphil: !!!!