Chapter 9 Jealousy Part 2

Syphil's P.O.V......

I can't believe Klaus would cheat on me like that I was a fool for dating him. I was running through the forest trying to get far away as possible from Klaus. I was deep in the woods far from everybody until I heard footsteps so I hurried up and hid high up in the tree so no one can see me.

Headmaster R.: Did you hear something out here?

Mr. Sebastian: It was probably just as animal.

Miss. Madeline: Your probably right.

That's when they all walked away. When they were gone I climbed down the tree and put back against the tree and started to slide down. I just sat there wanting to just sit there and cry forever.

Klaus P.O.V.....

I have to find Syphil and explain everything that happened. I don't want to lose Syphil she is all I care about without her my life won't have any meaning at all. So I ran around the whole academy looking for her and when I didn't find her in the academy I went into the woods and looked there for her. That's when I ran into the Unicorn.

Unicorn: What are you doing here?

Klaus: I'm looking for Syphil.

Unicorn: Was she captured?!

Klaus: No she ran away from me.

Unicorn: What did you do to her?

Klaus: I wasn't the one who did it. It was Ms. Grace.

Unicorn: What did she do?!

Klaus: She wanted me to break up with Syphil but I refused so she kissed me the exact same time Syphil came into the room.

Unicorn: Why did you let her do it?

Klaus: I didn't if I knew she was going to kiss me I would of gotten away from her. I did try to make her stop but she was digging her nails into my neck and I couldn't get her to let go. So Syphil ran away before I could explain what happened.

Unicorn: That is bad. I don't she will want to see you now.

Klaus: I know I'm such an IDIOT!

Unicorn: Have you looked deep in the forest. Since she would most likely want to get as far away as possible from you.

Klaus: No but I'm going to look there now. If you see her here any where can you tell her that I will explain.

Unicorn: Yes. I will. Now you must hurry it isn't safe for her to be there.

With that I left the spring and started to head deep into the forest looking for Syphil. It then started to rain but I didn't stop looking at all. That's when I seen her standing by a tree looking at a puddle and she was crying.

Klaus: Syphil!

That's when she looked up and when she seen me she started to run away.

Klaus: Syphil wait let me explain!

Syphil: No get away from me I don't want to see you!!

I then started to run after her trying to get her to stop run away from me. That's when we came out of the forest and we were in the courtyard. The Mistry, the Headmaster, and Professors were there and they looked like they just can back from looking for clues about the woman.

Klaus: Syphil please stop running away from me.

Syphil: No leave me alone!!

Headmaster R.: What are you two fighting about?