Chapter 28 The Final Day The Tournement

Thank You for over 100 votes!

Syphil's P.O.V...

A Few Days Later...

It's been a few days since we got here. Yet we still don't know how my vision came back since I was told I would never see again. The finals were being held today. The finalist were Klaus, Elias, and Me and the people we're up against is Luca, Yukiya, and Nick. The final course was an obstacle course that runs through out the city. Only two people from each team had to participate. So it was Klaus and I then Luca and Yukiya. We were all at the starting line waiting for the instructions.

Headmaster R.: This is the final round of the tournament and this will declare who the winner is. The first team to finish all the courses wins. First, the team will have to find a way to get over this wall without magic. Next, you'll have to cross a raging river by using the rocks in the river or something else you can think of without using magic. Lastly, one of the two of you will have to take down a certain creature using your magic so the other person has to wait at the end of the cave where we'll be waiting. Now ON YOU'RE MARK...., GET SET....., GO!!!!

Klaus and I started towards the wall and so did Luca and Yukiya. We all stopped in front of it to find a way to get over the wall. That's when Klaus whispered something in my ear.

Klaus: I have an idea but you'll have to agree with me.

Syphil: Okay what is it?

Klaus: I can throw you over on top of the wall and when you get up there you'll see a button and I'm guessing that it will open some sort of passage way.

Syphil: ...Okay.

Klaus still had a sling for his arm but Klaus took it off and started to lift me up.

Klaus: Ready?

I nodded and that's when Klaus started to throw me and I was surprised by how strong he was. I seen the expression of everyone when I was thrown up onto the wall. I was now on top of th wall and like he said there was a button so I pressed it and it opened a passage on the bottom. Klaus then walked through the entrance and that's when a piece of the wall was moved behind me and Klaus was the one who came out.

Klaus: Good job now let's go.

Klaus quickly put the sling back on and then we both started to sprint. When we got to the next obstacle we halted and looked for a safe way to cross. That's when I seen a tree right by the river so I got an idea.

Syphil: Klaus I have an idea.

Klaus: What is it?

Syphil: I can knock that tree down with out using magic and we can use it to cross.

Klaus: How are you going to knock that tree down?

Syphil: Just watch.

I then walk over to the tree and kicked it as hard a I could. The tree snapped in half and fell over the river making a bridge we could cross. I then looked back at Klaus and when I did I seen his mouth wide open.

Syphil: What?

Klaus: I......never knew......you could......do that.

Syphil: It's a side that I don't really show anyone.

We then saw Luca and Yukiya close behind us.

Syphil: Hurry we have to cross now.

Klaus went first to see if it was stable. Then I crossed while holding Klaus's hand. When we both crossed Klaus kick the log into the river and it floated down the stream. Luca and Yukiya seem mad at Klaus for doing that. Then we both started to run towards the last obstacle which was to take down the certain creature waiting for us in the cave.