Chapter 17 The Battle Part 1

Klaus's P.O.V...

Early The Next Morning...

            Headmaster Randolph made a plan that all the students of the academy were going on a Field Trip today to go on a trip to test out their powers in a tournament that will take 1 week. Since Syphil said this battle would be over in about a week or less since she wasn't 100 percent positive.

Headmaster R.: Syphil your staying here am I correct?

Syphil: Yes

Syphil was staying here because she could help out what they will be planning to do or where they will be. All of the students and professors were going but Syphil and I. Just then the train left the station.

Klaus: You sure you want to stay here?

Syphil: I don't have much of a choice because if I leave you won't know where they will attack and what they will use.

Klaus: Good point. Now we have to start setting up the defenses.

There were soldiers arriving since the train already left and there was no students left behind.

Walter: Where are they going to mostly come from?

Syphil: They will be coming from the east and west sides since that's what they think you'll least expect.

Walter: We're one step ahead of them already. Now what about the kind of weapons they have?

Syphil: They will have swords that are made from the strongest metal. Also they will be using black magic.

Mr. Sebastian: What kind of Black magic?

Syphil: Himoto has been killing pigeons to make their Nues stronger. Crystalia is not using Black Magic at all neither do they know that Himoto is using it.

Mr. Alfred: Who's leading them?

Syphil: The rulers of Crystalia and Himoto which are Li and Caspar.

Walter: Is anyone going to get hurt?

Syphil: ..... Just a few and that's it.

Syphil then looked at the ground sadly since she knew what will happen.

Walter: Then everyone has to go to where you were assigned to.

That's when the soldiers went to the places they were assigned to.

Walter: Syphil does anything unexpected happen?

Syphil: No but just don't kill anyone from Crystalia since they were tricked by Himoto.

Walter: How were they tricked?

Syphil: Himoto made Crystalia think that Gedonelune was the one who killed my parents.

Walter: Why those!

Syphil: They're almost here.

          That's when the Ministry started to get ready to defend the academy.

Klaus: Syphil you must stay safe.

          With that I kissed Syphil and went to the position that I was supposed to be at.

Syphil's P.O.V...

          I was up in the highest town in the academy with Uni where it will be the safest since no one will come here. I seen Himoto and Crystalia coming from both the eastern  and western sides of the academy. When they got close that's when the soldiers started to charge out at them. I just the remembered something.

Syphil: OH NO!! I Forgot to tell them about the Basilisk that was coming!!

            That's when not to far away I seen the Basilisk coming. That's when I came down from the tower and when I was down the tower  I seen that the soldiers started to back up at the Basilisk while looking away. Some of the soldiers we're already dead because of the Basilisk. That's when I seen the Basilisk start jump at them but then I jumped out and kicked it to the side. Everyone looked at me in surprise since I just stood up to a beast.

Klaus: SYPHIL WHAT ARE TOU DOING HERE!!

Syphil: I forgot to tell you about the Basilisk coming and I couldn't let anyone get hurt but I was too late!

            Just then the Basilisk stood up again and looked really mad.

Syphil: Hurry go and I'll take care of him!!

             That's when I walked up to the beast and stared straight at its eyes.

Walter: SYPHIL NOOOOOOO YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!!

              I continued looked at its eyes then I started to harm it by making a sword appear and start slashing it. The beast started to get scared of me so it started to slither away but I was going to chase after it.

Syphil: GO I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE BASILISK AND YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM!!

               That's when I sprinted after the beast and eventually I caught up to it. Then I stood up in front of it to make it stop.

Syphil: Please stop I didn't want to hurt you but you made me do it.

Basilisk: *Wimper* I was forced to do this.

Syphil: What are they doing to force you?

Basilisk: What you can understand me?

Syphil: Yes

Basilisk: They lodged a knife in my tail.

          That's when I looked at his tale and I seen the knife. I then went over to his tail and started to take the knife out of his tail. Then I used my magic to heal his wounds.

Syphil: I'm sorry for hurting.

Basilisk: It's okay but now I have to get my revenge on Himoto and Crystalia.

Syphil: Wait you can hurt anyone from Himoto but don't hurt anyone from Crystalia since they have been tricked by Himoto and I must tell them.

Basilisk: Okay. Get on my back and I'll give you a ride back. Can you help my other friends since they have been forced to like me and then we will help you take down Himoto.

Syphil: Okay!

           That's when I got on and went back to where they were. When we got there I seen other Basilisks and I got off him to stop the others. Just then I heard the Basilisk talk to the other Basilisk and they all agreed. So I can near the other Basilisk and got the knives out of their tails. When I got all the knives out I used my magic to heal them. Then the Basilisks start to turn on Himoto and start to attack them.

Li: What are you stupid beasts doing?!

Basilisk: *Growl*

This will continue in the second part. The next chapter will probably make you cry. So get your tissues ready. Bye