Chapter 33 Getting Ready For Our Anniversary

Wattpad is being retarded since its limiting the things I can do on here but here's a chapter.

Klaus's P.O.V...

A Few Weeks Later...

        Nothing has really happened at the academy for the the past few weeks. But our one year anniversary is coming up next week. I highly doubt that Syphil remembers but who knows she might.

        I was in my office doing paperwork as usual. She wasn't coming to my office today because I made up an excuse for why she didn't have to come here so I might as well think of what I should get her.

Klaus: But what would she like...

I was standing there thinking of what to get Syphil. I was drawing a blank page since I have no idea at all.

Klaus: Hmm......... I got it!

Syphil's P.O.V...

         I was in class right now and I was thinking of what I should get Klaus for our anniversary. Lucky for me I was still wearing my hood so professor Schuyler couldn't tell that I wasn't looking.

Syphil: "What would he like for our anniversary?"

I was thinking of everything that he would want for our anniversary. It was until it hit me on what he wanted.

Syphil: "I'll make him a magical tie that looks like his school tie but it increases his magical power even more."

Just as I was finishing this thought Professor Schuyler called on me.

Professor S.: Syphil.

Syphil: Yes?!

Professor S.: What Greek word does the word mirror come from?

Syphil: um... Esoptron.

Professor S.: Correct keep the good work up and please pay more attention.

Syphil: "HOW DID HE KNOW THAT I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION?"

But anyways I know what I'm going to get Klaus for our 1 year anniversary.

A Few Hours Later...

Class was finally over so I was packing up my stuff until Elias came up to me.

Elias: Hello Syphil.

Syphil: Hi Elias.

Elias: Do you know what you're going to get Klaus for your anniversary?

Syphil: Yes but I can't say what I'm getting him though.

Elias: I can understand that. Well bye Syphil see you tomorrow.

Syphil: Bye

After that Elias left and I packed up all my stuff then I left heading to the girls dorm. Since today Klaus When I got to the dorms I got the black silk fabric that I bought last field day. Just then Amelia and Natalie walked in since they had to stay after class for a few minutes.

Amelia and Natalie: Hey Syphil!

Syphil: Hey you two.

Natalie: What are you making?

Syphil: Klaus and my anniversary is coming soon so I'm making his present.

Amelia: That's so cute!!! What are you making him?

Syphil: A magical tie that increases his magical abilities when he wears it.

Natalie: But he can't wear it because he can only wear the one for his school uniform.

Syphil: Actually he can wear it but it has to look the same as his uniform tie.

Amelia: That would explain why you have that black silk.

Natalie: So when exactly is your anniversary?

Syphil: In 8 days

Amelia: That doesn't really give you a lot of time.

Syphil: I would of started earlier but I didn't know what to get him.

Natalie: At least you know what you're going to him.

         Amelia and Natalie then started to do their homework but I started to make his tie.

An Hour Later...

         I finally finish the tie that I was making for him. It turned out better than I imagined it would be. Next I casted the spell on it to make it enhance his magical power.  Then, I tried the tie on an casted a simple spell that even I couldn't mess up and the tie actually worked. When I finished putting the final turn on tat the tie I made a box show up and then I put it in. After that, I got purple rapping paper and a black bow then I rapped it. Finally, I hid the box in a secret place so no one would find it and then I went to sleep.

Klaus's P.O.V...

          I just made her the present I'm going to give her for our anniversary. I don't know if she'll like this present that I will give her though. But for now I have to wrap this up and hide it so she doesn't find it. So now I have to finish the other paperwork that I have to do.

Sorry that I haven't been updating and sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy with school since it's nearing the end and I've had the case of writers block. I only have 2 more weeks of school and I have to learn more lessons that we're supposed to know already. I'll update after May 20th since that's the last day of school for me.