Chapter 18 The Battle Part 2

Klaus's P.O.V...

I seen Syphil start to take something out of the rails of the Basilisks. Then all the Basilisks start to growl and surround Himoto.

Syphil: ATTACK THEM!!

We heard Syphil yell out to attack and when she did all the Basilisks charged at Himoto. Then the soldiers attacked Himoto and Crystalia but they didn't kill anyone from Crystalia but they did kill some from Himoto. The battle finally started with them and we were winning the battle until Roxanne showed up.

Roxanne: We meet again Syphil.

Syphil: Roxanne...

           Syphil looked really angry at Roxanne and it looked like she was ready to tackle her.

Roxanne: So you feeling better from the last time I took you on?

          Roxanne was speaking sarcastically to Syphil.

Syphil: SHUT UP!!! THE ONLY REASON YOU WON WAS BECAUSE I GOT DISTRACTED TRY TO PROTECT SOMEONE FROM YOU!!

        Syphil was getting really angry now since I could see sparks appearing from her hands ready to cast a attack spell.

Li: So she's the one huh.

Roxanne: That's right

That's when I stood in front of her and so did the Ministry.

Walter: You'll have to go through us if you want her!

Li: Fine. ATTACK!!

That's when all the forces of Himoto attacked. That's when all of Himoto's forces stopped in their tracks.

Klaus: Who just did that?!

Syphil: I just did

Everyone looked at Syphil and her hands were glowing. Then she lift her hand into the sky and that's when all the soldiers of Himoto were lifted into the air.

Syphil: ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS!!

Li: What do you mean did nothing wrong.

Syphil: YOU WERE THE ONES THAT KILLED MY PARENTS A FEW YEARS AGO AND YOU BLAMED GEDONELUNE FOR KILLING THEM!!!

             Then she clinched her hand and all of the soldiers started to kick their legs and hold their necks.

Mr. Sebastian: Syphil you must stop your out of control!

Syphil: I'M NOT STOPPING SINCE I SAID THAT WHEN I FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY PARENTS I WOULD KILL THEM ALL!!!

             Syphil's eyes were filled with hatred and anger. It didn't even look like the Syphil I knew was there anymore.

Klaus: Syphil you must stop this isn't like you!

           I started to shake Syphil to make her snap out of the way she was right now. But nothing would change how she was right now.

Caspar: ATTACK THEM THEY WILL PAY FOR KILLING MY BROTHER AND SISTER!!

Syphil's P.O.V...

        Then Crystalia started to charge at us I didn't want to hurt them because they don't know the truth of all this. So I came and whispered in Klaus ear.

Syphil: Klaus find a way that you can  make them stay in place so they can know the truth.

          Klaus then nodded and started to tell the  Ministry what I told him. Then they all nodded and ran in different directions. They were all at different side of the army while the Gedonelune soldiers distracted them. Just then the all used their magic to make them stay in place.