Chapter 12 Is she alright?

Klaus's P.O.V......

I was with the Professors and Ministry discuss the situation in my office. Until there was a knocking the door but it sounded more like scratching.

Klaus: Who's that?

I then walked to the door and opened it. When I opened the door I seen it was the Unicorn.

Klaus: What are you doing here?

Unicorn: I was just at the spring with Syphil.

Klaus: Is she still at the spring?

Unicorn: Yes and she's with Roxanne.

That's when everyone became shocked at what the unicorn just said.

Klaus: Why did you leave Syphil alone with her!?

Unicorn: Syphil told me to go and she got hurt so I came here to get you!

Klaus: She's HURT!!!

That's when all of us ran to the spring and saw that she was on the ground with a sword in her chest with blood all around not moving at all.

Everyone: SYPHIL!!!

When I seen her on the ground I started to cry. So I ran over to her and picked her up but she made on sign that she was alive. So I shook her but when I did her eyes barely opened but when she looked at me she smiled then her eyes closed again.

Klaus: Syphil WAKE UP!

Walter: Not Good! She's not breathing!!!

Headmaster R.: We must get her back to the academy and treat her wounds!

That's when we all ran back to the academy and brought her to the infirmary where there were doctors to heal her.

Doctor 1: What happened to her!?!?

Walter: She was stabbed by someone.

Doctor 1: This doesn't look good at all!

Headmaster R.: Do you think you could heal her?

Doctor 1: We'll try to.

That's when I handed Syphil to the doctor . That's when they put her on a bed and pulled the curtains around them so couldn't see what was happening.

Unicorn: This is all my fault! If I didn't call Syphil to the Spring she would be okay!

Walter: Don't blame yourself. Syphil was only protecting you.

The Unicorn was on the ground blaming herself for what happened to Syphil.

Headmaster R.: This isn't good since now all she has to do is to capture the unicorn. If she accomplishes this then Himoto wins.

Klaus: Himotos not going to win. Since she doesn't have the unicorn. If we keep an eye on the unicorn she won't be able to get her.

Headmaster R.: For now we must wait to see if Syphil is going to be okay.

That's when we all went and left the room. We went to my office and discussed what we were going to about Roxanne.