Chapter 44 A Couple Years Later...

Just to say this is the last chapter for this book but there's going to be a Sequel after this one coming out in a few months since I need to think of more ideas for the book and school is starting up in about 3 weeks for me Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

Six Years Later...

Klaus's P.O.V...

Everything has been peaceful these last 6 years the last incident that happened was the incident with C.P.M.A. I am now 30 and Syphil is 24, today Syphil was graduating from the academy while I've been a professor for the last 3 years. I managed to help her skip a few grades, it was the most I could do. After Syphil graduates she will become a professor here, she was also going to be apart of the ministry, and finally she was going to be crowned Queen of Crystalia and the seas. She found out a couple years ago that she was also the princess of the sea since her mother was the queen of the sea once before her parents had to run away and since the kingdom was underwater she was part mermaid by birth. It was going to be a busy summer for Syphil since she's going to have 2 coronations. As for me I was already the King of Gedonelune since my brother married Elaine who was the princess of another kingdom. Also I was a professor at the academy and I was apart of the ministry.

It was still early in the morning so the ceremony wasn't happening yet so I was in my office finishing up the last few documents that was left for me to do. After I finished the last few documents I went to the courtyard to see students were setting up the field for the ceremony. The students that weren't graduating this year already left and went back to their homes but some stayed back and helped with the set up of the ceremony. Now that I checked the progress of things here I have to report this to Headmaster Randolph. When I got to his office I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.

Klaus: Excuse me.

Headmaster R.: Klaus how are things progressing in the courtyard?

Klaus: Everything is progressing very well by the looks of it they will be done in a couple minutes.

Headmaster R.: Good and one more thing.

Klaus: What might that be?

Headmaster R.: When are you planning on getting married to Syphil?

Klaus: Eh!?

The question Headmaster Randolph asked me caught me off guard. I seen Headmaster Randolph smile bigger than he ever has.

Headmaster R.: I was just wondering since you too have been together for quite some time now.

Klaus: I'm not quite sure myself but you did catch me of guard with that question. I must now get going if that is alright?

Headmaster Randolph nodded while smiling the whole time noticing my uneasiness. After that I went and started to walk back to my office to wait for Syphil to come back.

5 Minutes Later....

I then heard a knock on the door and if I had to guess it was Syphil. When I opened the door it was Syphil and she looked quite tired from probably setting everything up. I let her into the room and closed the door after her.

Klaus: You look quite tired.

Syphil: I'm not that tired.

Klaus: Maybe you should rest for a bit.

Syphil: It's okay I'm fine.

Klaus: Well I'm not taking no for an answer.

So I picked her up bridal style while she squirmed in my arms and sat down in the chair with her in my arms.