Chapter 19 Traveling Back To Save Him

Syphil's P.O.V...

       That's when I thought of when I wanted to be in time. Just then my consciousness faded away and everything turned black. After a few moments I came to a period in time where I seen my mother and my father standing by my bedroom door looking sad.

Syphil: This must be the day that they died.

Since I recognized that they were wearing the same outfit on my 15th birthday since it was the day they died. Just then I seen Roxanne appear right behind them.

Roxanne: Times up. It's been 15 years like the deal was.

Jade: Time flew by so fast.

Atticus: There isn't anything we can do now but give in.

That's when my parents both nodded and looked at me one more time then they both collapsed to the ground.

Jade and Atticus: Goodbye Syphil.

Then their eyes both closed and they both stopped moving. I then start crying seeing what happened the night when they died.

Roxanne: It was about time for you to go. You should of let me keep her as my daughter and you would still be alive.

That's when time started to warp around telling me it was time to go. The next time it showed me at their funeral standing by their graves.

Past Syphil: I wish you were still here with me.

That was when my past self knelt down and laid flowers onto their graves and started to cry. I also seen Roxanne in the forest behind my past self smiling.

Roxanne: They could of given her to me to skip all this pain and sorrow.

Just then my past self started to get really angry that I started to walk towards a tree and kicking it out of the ground.

Past Syphil: WHEN I FIND OUT WHO KILLED THEM I WILL KILL THEM MYSELF!!!!

Time didn't let me see the rest of what happened because time started to warp again but this time it brought me to somewhere different. This time it showed me Klaus sitting by a tree reading a book but then Grace came up and sat down next to him and kissed him.

Past Grace: Miss me?

Past Klaus: Of course I did.

Klaus then put his arm around her and snuggled her. Which sent a pain through my chest since I hate seeing him with other girls.

Past Grace: I only stopped by to say hi because I have some business to do. Bye

Past Klaus: Bye

That's when I seen Grace go far away that Klaus couldn't see her and that's when I seen her meet up with another guy and kiss him on the mouth. I also seen Klaus get up from the tree and started to walk towards where Grace was. When Klaus got there he seen her kiss the other guy and he got mad and walked away.

Past Grace: KLAUS WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!!

Klaus ignored her and kept walking ahead. Klaus turned his head slightly and said.

Past Klaus: Grace its over between us so stay away from me.

With that he walked away while Grace stood there in shock.

Past Grace: He won't find anyone better than me. Watch he'll come back crawling to me in a few years.

I know that isn't true because Klaus is mine now. Time didn't let me enjoy that moment for longer and again time started to warp again. This time I was in the time that I wanted to be in. I was in the time moments before Klaus was killed. So I stood there watching and waiting until she showed up so I casted a spell to stop her. I was able to save his life but he broke his arm that wasn't something that I could stop.

Syphil: Now Klaus should be alive. I'm so glad that he's going to be okay now but he'll be really mad at me now.

Just then my past self looked to where I was and she seen me.

Syphil: Oh No!!

Just then I started to be surrounded by lightning and fire. Also my hair was turning to a light blue color and my eyes became pinkish orange and my other eye became blueish green. Now I was stuck in a time paradox since I was seen by my past self. If someone is seen by their past selves while time traveling they will be stuck in a time paradox.

Walter's P.O.V...

Syphil just fainted but it did seem like she went back in time since some of the damage that was done was fixed and the Klaus's wound disappeared.

Mr. Sebastian: She did travel back in time now let's just hope that she's okay.

We were all concerned for Syphil because we know that Klaus will be fine but we aren't sure about Syphil. Just then Klaus started to wake up and when we seen that we all looked at him to see that he's awake now.

Klaus: Mmm... Ow what happened?

When he sat up he grabbed his arm since it looked broken.

Klaus: Did I just die?

Caspar: You did but someone traveled back in time to save you.

Klaus: Wh-... WHAT SYPHIL TRAVELED BACK IN TIME!?!?

Klaus looked panicked now since he knew the consequence of traveling back in time. Everyone's eyes then turn back to Syphil who was just laying there motionless. Just then lightning started to appear all over her and her hair turned to light blue and since her eyes were slightly opened they started to change colors, now they were both mismatching.

Walter: Oh No!

Klaus: She's.... trapped in a ...... Time Paradox.

Klaus then looked at the ground and I could see that he was crying since I could see tears streaming down his face.

Mr. Sebastian: We should of stopped her from going back!

The atmosphere around us was all gloomy now since we knew that Syphil wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

Klaus's P.O.V...

The doctors put a cast around my arm since it was broken and they have been checking out if she was going to be okay but they didn't know.

A Week Later...

The academy was fixed up before they came back. During the past week my father and the Ministry has asked the best doctors if she was going to be okay but none of them had a clue. Later that day the whole academy came back and the first think the professors did was ask.

Headmaster R.: I see that no one was seriously hurt but what about Syphil?

Klaus: Come and I'll show you where she is.

That's when I showed them to the infirmary and showed them Syphil.

Professor S.: Is she dead?!

Klaus: No she was seen by her past self while she traveled back in time and now she's stuck in a Time Paradox.

That's when the professors and headmaster started to look gloomy

Headmaster R.: All we can do now is wait for her to wake up if she does.

We all then left the room all gloomy. This is all my fault if I never would of gotten hurt she would still be okay but now she's asleep not knowing when she'll wake up or if she's okay.

Syphil isn't dead so don't worry about her never waking up. The Next Chapter will come out tomorrow. Bye