Chapter 7 The Situation

Syphil P.O.V......

I was at the springs and it was dark out during the eclipse like the last time the moon was blood red.

Syphil: How am I here? I don't remember going here.

I looked around but I seen nothing but a blackish purple shadow of a women hidden in the shadows of the tree.

Syphil: Hello? Who are you?

???: ...Syphil....

Syphil: Huh!?

???: .... Syphil....come here.....I'm here.....to protect.. you...

The shadow was indeed a woman but something was strange about her. Just then something got me by my ankles and started to drag me before it dragged me into the woods I seen it was the Nue from before.

Syphil: NOOOOOOO!!

Just then I woke up from the nightmare and I was breathing really hard Amelia and Natalie were already asleep. So I looked at the time and it was 11 at night so I had an hour before we had to go and meet the unicorn.

I got up from bed and started to brush my to straighten it but it went back into curls every time and every time I took a shower the white dress I wore immediately appeared on me.

That's when I looked at the clock and I didn't notice but 30 minutes have past so I decide to go to where I was supposed to meet them. When I got there Klaus was the only one I saw and he was sitting by a tree. Klaus seen me and smiled.

Klaus: Hi

Syphil: Hi

Klaus: Sit down. Did you get some sleep like I asked you to do?

Syphil: Okay and yes but I feel asleep when you left and then woke up 30 minutes ago because of those nightmares.

Klaus: Only five hours? At least it's better than nothing.

That's when Klaus pulled me close to him and he put my head under his chin and I closed my eyes. It made me feel so safe and comfortable that I almost fell asleep. But then I heard foot steps and opened my eyes and Klaus let go of me. We both stood up and dusted ourselves off.

Headmaster R.: Hello have you two been waiting long?

Syphil and Klaus: No

Headmaster R.: Did you get some rest?

Syphil: Yes

Mr. Sebastian: It's almost midnight.

Syphil: Then we must get going and go to the spring.

That's when we all started walking to the spring and when we got there, there was fireflies everywhere and it was more beautiful than any other time I was here.

Syphil: Now we have to wait since it's not quite midnight.

Miss. Madeline: Is this the place you always meet her?

Syphil: Yes, since this is a place that not many people know.

Then we waited a few minutes until I seen a white blur through the trees.

Syphil: She's here.

That's when everyone looked in the direction I was looking in.