Chapter 38 To Crystalia We Go

Again to say there will be some German in this chapter. There are some new characters.

Klaus's P.O.V...

One Week Later...

During this week all the students were filled in on what is happening right now in between the two academies. Ten students are going to be picked based on their level of magic. The ten students are Elias Goldstein, Luca Orlem, Yukiya Reizen, Vincent Knight, Joel Crawford, Randy (Serge) March, Syphil Constance, Eren Phantoms, James Michaelis, and Me. Since it's being held in Crystalia, Syphil went back to Crystalia 2 days ago and a Shikigumi is filling in for her. When we get there we're supposed to meet with the king and his family to the tell them what's been happening.

Right now we were on the train heading towards Crystalia and it seems that more than half the of the people who were picked todo this are panicking. The only ones that weren't panicking were Me, Randy, Yukiya, and Vincent. Elias was the one panicking the most so I went over to home trying to calm him down.

Klaus: Elias calm yourself!

Elias: How can I if there is a chance we could get killed!

Klaus: Don't worry since you won't be hurt at all.

Elias: They use black magic that they'll use to kill us.

Everyone seemed to panic more after Elias said that. I became annoyed by the panicking so I took matters into my own hands. I got up from my seat and knocked everyone that was panicking out. Randy and Vincent looked surprised with my sudden action while Yukiya just sat there emotionless as usual.

Klaus: Finally some peace and quiet.

Vincent: Don't you think that's a bit too much?!

Klaus: It was the only way to get them to calm down.

Since there were only a few participating in this professor Merkulova stayed back at the academy while Headmaster Randolph and Professor Schuyler came. They were in a private room and Headmaster Randolph was telling what would be happening after we arrive in Crystalia. We're just about there since I can see the train station from here.

Randy: Klaus I think you should wake them up now.

Klaus: For once you're right.

Randy: Hey! I've been right before!

Klaus: When?

Randy: When I had my suspicions about Azusa.

Right when he said that horrible thoughts went through my mind like how if I had arrived a minute later Syphil could of been.

Klaus: Do not ever speak of that again!

When I yelled at Randy, Vincent and Yukiya jumped and everyone that was knocked out woke up.

Elias: Why did you knock us out?!

Klaus: It was the only way to calm you down but no time to talk we're at the station.

As I finished the sentence the train started to stop right at the station.

Klaus: Let's go and meet the princess and prince outside.

I then stood up along with everyone and walked out of the train. When I walked out I seen the professors with the "princess" and prince.

Syphil and Ciel: Hallo!

All: Hallo.

Syphil: Bitte kommen Sie mit uns auf die Burg, so dass Sie alle den König treffen. (Please come with us to the castle so you can all meet the king.)