Chapter 11 The injury

Syphil P.O.V........

That night I woke up 5 times. Every time in the nightmare she tried to touch me saying that she was my mother. I gave up trying to go to sleep so I just got up from bed and went to the balcony to work on my magic tools until the sun rose. Well I should get inside and wake up Amelia and Natalie.

Syphil: Wake Up you two.

They both open their eyes and rubbed them. Then they both sat up from their beds.

Syphil: Morning.

Amelia and Natalie: Morning.

Syphil: You two have to get ready.

That's when they both got up from their beds and got ready. Then we all sat at our beds talking since it wasn't breakfast yet.

Amelia: So your not mad at Klaus anymore?

Syphil: No but I hate Ms. Grace since she's trying to steal Klaus away from me.

Natalie: Did it make you jealous when you seen her kiss Klaus?

My face turn red when she said that since I did get really jealous.

Syphil: .... Yes.

Just then I looked at the clock and I seen it was breakfast. So we all went down stairs and ate breakfast then we all went to our classes I didn't go to practice today since Klaus was busy. Today our class was outside in the courtyard.

Syphil: So what are we doing in class today?

Natalie: I don't know.

Just the the warning bell rand. Then Elias and Yukiya walked over to us.

Yukiya and Elias: Morning

Syphil and Natalie: Morning

Syphil: Do you know what we're doing today?

Elias: I think it is taming animals today.

Syphil: My favorite class!

Just then the bell rang signaling that class was starting. That's when Headmaster Randolph walked into the field.

Headmaster R.: Alright everyone gather round. Today's class is about taming animals.

That's when groans were made by a lot of the students.

Headmaster R.: Everyone will be given a hawk. You must tame the hawk by the end of class to get an A.

Then Headmaster Randolph made a hawk appear in front of everybody.

Headmaster R.: Begin!

I then held out my arm for the hawk to perch itself onto. The hawk then got onto my arm and it looked scared so I lightly pet its head. It looked like the hawk liked me petting it on his head. Then it moved to my shoulder and started to rub it's face on me.

Hawk: Me like you!

Syphil: You are nice.

Hawk: You can understand me?!

Syphil: Yup.

Thad hawk then looked really shocked at what I said: Then I looked at Elias and Natalie. They were both having trouble taming their Hawks but Yukiya was doing since he could talk to animals.

Headmaster R.: Good job Syphil seems like you were able to tame it in less than 10 minutes. You can help others if you want since it seems like they're all having trouble.