Party at the Palace

"Mommy mommy" Crystal said running to her mom. She had blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She wrote her hair in a side french braid.
"What hon?" Bree said.

Bree and Conner were married 9 years ago. A few months later Bree had their daughter Crystal. And a year later when she had turn 1 years old, Brian was born. They lived in a mansion that was a gift of their marriage from Conner's grandmother. The mansion was on the fairy kingdom.

"Here aunt Alex sent a letter" Crystal handed her mom the envelope. Bree read it. "Its an invitation to Anna's birthday." "May we go?" Crystal asked. Bree nodded.

Crystal herd the door close. She thought it must be her dad. "Hello where is my princess?" Conner said picking up Crystal. "Hi." Where's Brian?" Conner mouthed to Bree. She stood up and they kissed. Bree pointed to Brian's room. Conner went.

Brian's room was painted blue and his bed was a twin sized car shaped bed. He was sitting on his bed. His bed sheets were blue with little red cars drawn on it, with a blue comforter. Conner knocked.

"Hey bud." "Dad!?" Brian said running to him. "Did you bring the new game?" Conner handed him a game CD. "K but we gotta go so dress up."

They family dressed up. Brian and Conner were dressed in a blue and golden rim suit except Conner's was green and golden. Bree and Crystal were in their good light pink dresses. Conner took the Camelot book and the portal poison. The family jumped in.

*+*+*+*

Mean while, Alex and Arthur were putting up decorations in the ball room. Now it looks like a birthday room. Today was Anna and Carter's birthday. Alex and Arthur were married 10 years ago. The next year Alex had their twins. The family lived in Camelot, of course Alex became Queen.

"Mama?" Carter said. "Can you hang my sword poster over there." Alex nodded. Anna was in her room deciding what to where to her party. She had blonde hair with pink highlights and blue eyes. Her bed was a queen sized pink canopy bed. She had a full length mirror and a big bookshelf.

"Anna? The guests are going to arrive at any moment know" Alex said coming over to brush her daughters hair. "I know mama but I can't decide. Will you make my hair into a dutch crown type hair?" Anna said. Alex stated making Anna's hair and handed her a green dress. With a snap of Anna's fingers, she turned her pink gown into the green dress.

"Your getting good" Alex said. "Thanks."

The guests started to arrive.

"Hey happy birthday" Crystal said to her cousins, Anna and Carter. They smiled. Anna gathered up with her friends and Carter did too.

Everyone had left. Only Jack, Goldilocks's, Red, froggy, Bree, Conner, fairy godmother, and their kids were left.

They watched as Anna and Carter opened up their presents. They had also gotten a wish from their great grandmother. "Thanks guys" the twins said.