Following the Trail

Alex, Bree, Conner, Jack, and Goldi went out and split into groups. They had asked Emmerich to look after the kids. So he got stuck watching them instead of going out with his wife, Lea. She was a fairy he met in the fairy kingdom.

Bree and Conner were with Alex. Alex rode Oats's dad and Bree and Conner ride Oats. Goldi and Jack took Porridge.
Bree, Conner, and Alex went to the Charming kingdom while Goldi and Jack looked between Red Riding Hood Kingdom and Charming Kingdom.

"Any clue" Jack shouted. Goldi nodded.
They had been searching for hours and nothing. Jack walked further and noticed badge on the ground and it said the name "Princess Riley" on it. "Goldi. I found Riley's badge" he said. She came and saw bread crumbs on the ground.

"This must be a trail to where it leads to them. Let's tell Bree, Conner, and Alex to come here" she said.

When they all gathered up they followed the trail of the crumbs until when they found a picnic basket.
"This must be their picnic basket they were taking" Alex said. "Aaaahhh!" They heard a scream. Jack noticed the scream was Goldi's. He looked in the direction of the scream and ran to it.
The others followed.

Alex ran to catch up with Jack.
They gasped when they saw something unbelievable. There was a giant hole.

"I've never seen this hole before. Have you?" Jack asked. Alex nodded. "No. Goldi must've fallen in this" she said. "And maybe Red and her family too" Jack said. The others came and saw. "We must go into the hole. Its our only chance to find Goldi and Red and her family" Bree said. She jumped in when Conner caught her arm. He jumped in as well. Jack and Alex did same. "Aaaagh!"