Plan To Find A Royal Family

Goldi and Jack were in Reds room. They saw a portal and Alex and Anna jumped out. "Did you hear the news?" Alex asked. "Yea. I thought maybe she was with you or Bree. Alex nodded.
They ran to one of Red's best servant.

"We should hold a meeting in the house of progress" Jack suggested. They called Bree and Conner and told them about the meeting.

Bree and Conner came with Brian and Crystal. "What's the emergency?" Bree asked running to Alex. "Red, froggy and their kids are missing" Goldi explained. All of them then set up a meeting.

"So. Anyone got a plan?" Conner said.
The kids plays while their parents planed. "If were gonna find Red and her family. We should get some details of clues" Alex said.
They called Reds best servant.

"Okay Alexa, please tell us everything. Details clues..." Jack said. "So when was the last time you saw Red?"
Alexa thought. "In the morning the family was getting ready to go somewhere" she said. Alex wrote this down on a price of paper.
"Do you happen to know where the were going?" Bree asked. Alexa nodded. "We'll talk to the couch men anyway thanks you were a big help" Conner said.

They all ran outside to the coach men.
"Alright which one of you took Red and her family on Wednesday?" Conner asked. One of the coach men raised his hand. "Uh the queens family and her, were going on a picnic in a park in the Charming Kingdom" he said. "Well the carriage crashed and the family flew out of it and landed somewhere we couldn't find them. We searched and searched for the whole day almost. We even asked King chance to look for them but they couldn't either we told the other kingdoms as well we went everywhere."

"So our plan is to go find Red and her family" Jack said. "Alright on three we say 'go'." Jack counted and they all shouted.."Goo!"