The Way To Worlds

Conner and Jack were pacing around the room. "How are we ever going to go back?" Jack said. They all shrugged. Everyone was in the library room. Riley was looking for "how to be the perfect queen" book.

"what are you looking for dear?" Froggy asked. "Nothing dad." Conner and Jack sat down by froggy.

Thud. A book had fallen on the ground. "Sorry I was trying to get that book" Riley apologized. The book that had fallen had landed near the couch they all were sitting at.

Froggy stood to put the book back. He picked up the book and looked at the cover. He flipped some pages and stopped at one.

"Guys check this out. This book is called 'The Way To Worlds'" froggy said. Everyone came over to him. "Hey this book has a chapter on Rapunzel and other fairytale classics" Alex said. "Except of saying the 'fairytale world' this world says 'fantasy classics world'" Bree said. Goldi looked at the book.

"Maybe that's why no one understands fairytale world when we say it like that" Goldi nodded so did the others. "Look there's a chapter on the otherworld. Except they call it 'Earth world'" Conner said.

Red read the pages. "Ooh there are 2 more worlds called 'Pixie world' and 'Armor world'" she said. The others looked. "Yea ones made for girls and ones made for men."

They all had been in the library for hours and were looking at the other worlds.

"Okay guys focus. We need to find ingredients to make the portal to get to our homes" Jack said and everyone agreed. "Found it." They flipped to the page Jack was looking at.

"The ingredients are: the magical crystal of queen Claudia, king Oliver's orange sword, queen Peyton's pink crown, queen Isabella's yellow hair only 1 strip, king Brandons national won bonnet trophy, king Georges special emerald stone, and from Queen Renee her special ruby" Bree read.

They all thought that'd be hard. "Okay let's go find it. On three..." Alex said. "1..2...3!!" They all counted.