Trip to Two Kingdoms

Alex and Anna were getting ready to go to yet another kingdom to greet them after 3 months. Or 2 kingdoms.

The two left with the others, and off to the Eastern Kingdom.
After that they'd go to the Charming Kingdom.

The guards let them in.

Sleeping beauty and Chase came and sat.

"Wow its been so long.." they chatted while eating refreshments.

They had been talking about what had happened while they were away from the Fairytale world.

"No, no thankfully all was fine. The fairy godmother was very worried though" beauty said.

"Oh and I saw that guy you used to hang out with all those young years ago. His name was.." beauty tried remembering. Alex's cheeks turned red. "Oh yeah..um I got his letter."

Red looked at Alex.

They talked for a few more hours and left since they had to leave to go to another kingdom.

"It was nice finally talking to y'all bye" beauty said as they left.

"Alex you got a letter from him?" Red asked.

Alex's cheeks turned red again just talking about him as a topic was hard to controlled herself.

She quietly nodded.

Silence as they rode of to the Charming kingdom.

They met up which Chance and Cinderella.

They asked the same, almost, questions. They drank some tea with biscuits and a desert cake.

Soon they'd have to leave so they said their good byes and headed of to there kingdoms but Alex just transported her and Anna to Camelot.

It was quiet at last. But they'd have to go to the Corner kingdom tomorrow.

After coming back from their trip, Conner and Bree were in their room. Conner working on some stuff while Bree and a servant talking.

As Bree made her way back to her bed sitting by Conner, the door opened and Brian's head popped in.

"Hey bud" Conner said giving him a high five.

Brian smiled. "Hey can I sit with you guys?" Bree held her arms out.

"If course. Here come sit in my laps" Bree gestured for Brian to sit.

He climbed up on the bed sitting on his mothers lap.

The tree talked for a while and soon after dinner and playing they were getting tired and were ready to sleep.
,

Hello again. Sorry for the short chapter but there wasn't really much to write.

Again, um.. please vote, comment view please. And can y'all comment if I should do another one of LOS stories following this story? Comment below.

Toodles,
~ Yusra Hasan