Of To Another World

A/N: hey guys. Did you see? The other chapter, 'the search begins' was the longest. anyways thanks for 142 views my first wattpad book. So if you like suggest to people you know and keep reading bye.

Plus this chapter on kids after a week

Knock. Anna raced out of her bed and opened the floor. It was Katie and Crystal.

"Hi guys" Anna greeted. They smiled and waved. "Okay come on in. The boys should be here any minute now" Anna led them to her bay window.

Soon the boys arrived and sat beside the girls. "We need to find a way to get to our parents. I'm older I'll lead and direct" Katie said. "I'll be her assistant" Holden stood up. They nodded.

Katie each assigned jobs and they were working. Crystal and Anna tried to locate their parents using magic. Katie and Holden started to look at the library for a way to get to that world. , well Riley was keeping updates about where their parents were and Logan and Carter kept guard if anyone

"Found it found it" Katie yelled. "Shh!" Katie showed them the book and the ingredients to away to go into worlds.

Crystal and Riley read and after saying "these you will find in the other world" they froze. "How do we get to the other world now?" They shrugged. Anna raised her hand so did Crystal.

" I've been their once with my mom. She said she lived there with uncle Connor and their family" Anna said. Crystal nodded agreeing.

"Well do you know how to get to that world?" The two girls nodded saying "no."

The kids paced around the room to think how they could get to the Otherworld. "I know. Remember when my great grandma said the spell of the portal of the Other world opened when the army came?" Crystal said. The others nodded along.

"Oh! So we could use that portal to get to the Otherworld" Holden said.
Everybody smiled.
"And I've heard that portal is still used and in the fairy palace" Logan added. "Let's go!"

They ran not knowing where but kept running till they arrived at the old fairy godmothers chamber.
They looked around for something use full a way to get to the Otherworld.

Katie went to her drawer and found a picture of the a cottage. "Hey guys come look at this" she said. They took a glance at the photo and Anna's eyes widened.

" That was great grandmas old cottage" she said. Their was dust around the corner of the photo. Riley blew on it and the dust disappeared.

Carter pointed to something where Riley blew. "It..it says something." They looked at where he was pointing.

Katie, Holden and Carter read aloud what it said. "Do rease alas eearth trans it. I don't ge-" A bright flash came from the picture scooped the kids in.

*+*+*+*

"Where are we?" They looked around and walked till they saw a cottage same as the picture.

"Hey I think those words were a spell to portal us into the Other world. We're in it!" Crystal and Carter said.

They went inside the cottage and saw many pictures and a beautiful painting of what seemed to the kids the "ugly duckling pond."

"Hey mom said she flooded and broke this cottage while transporting her and uncle Conner to the fairytale world" Anna said. "Yea my dad told me that too" Crystal said. They laughed at the thought.

T

hey looked around the cottage and Crystal and Anna looked at their parents, grandparents, and great grandparents photos. "I've never seen great grandpa" Crystal shrugged.
"My mom told me he died way long time ago. Before she was born."

Katie, Carter, Holden, Riley and Logan came up to the two girls.
"So.. an adventure we're of to another world" Carter said. They laughed and smiled.

A/N: hey I know your wondering didn't the cottage flood. Well the fairy godmother in my story magically turned it to its normal way again.

Comment if you think I should make the kids go to meet their parents before they get back. Or rate if you think I shouldn't.

Bye :D