The Search Begins

Conner and everyone else, were off to search. They had already collected two items, crystal from Claudia and Isabella's 1 strip of hair.

"Okay, so we've collected 2 down and 5 to go" Jack said. They nodded. "Let's go to, Queen Peyton for her crown." The rest of them agreed.

Soon they had arrived at the castle of Pink Peony Kingdom. Alex and Red asked to see Peyton. They led them in.

"Hello again" Red and Alex bowed. "We wanted to talk to you about your crown" Red said. Peyton's eyes grew wider and confused. "Excuse, may ask why?" Peyton said. "We need it for this spell to get back to our world" Bree said coming in.

Peyton was still. She didn't want to give up her crown to people she doesn't know, yet, she has no idea what they were talking about.

"I remember you girls but I still don't get it. You don't live in this world. They nodded side to side showing an answer of no. "We live in what you guys call 'fantasy classics world'" Alex explained.

The queen made a face of finally she understood. "I really can't give up my crown you know, but I'll give it only if you promise to return it" she said. "We will as soon as we complete the spell." Peyton very slowly, as it hurt her to take of that crown and hand it to strangers. She handed them her crown fingers and hand shaking.

"Thank you." The ladies left and went to the guys. "We got it!" They hugged each other then went out to look for a carriage.

* + * + *+*

Soon enough they arrived at the Blue Bonnet Kingdom. They walked to the castle and the guards let them in.

"We would like to meet with king Brandon please" Red said. The guard went to fetch Brandon and he came right back with him.

"Hello ladies and gentleman. You wanted to speak with me?" Brandon said. They nodded.

"We were wondering about what we've heard about your national won 'Bonnet Trophy'?" Brandon thought. Tried really hard remembering.

"Ah, yes. Every year there's a battle of the kings and I am after a generation of kings in my family. Before me it was my father then his father then his father and it goes on. And in my family neither my dad nor my grandpa and great grandpa's have ever won this battle. But last year I of my whole entire family won. It was huge for this kingdom and my family" Brandon explained. They nodded and smiled.

"That so pretty cool. Would you mind giving it to us because we are trying to get back to our world, fantasy classics world" Conner explained.

The king's eyes widened. He didn't seem to want to give it up something so special. "Excuse me?" He was now slightly mad.

"I will not give it up. Your probably just lying" he said. All of them, their eyes widened. "I'm sorry but we really need that to go back home to our world" Jack have yelled.

The kings eyes were big. "I'm so so sorry sir." "I'll give you but which world is it?" Brandon said. "Uh..I..its..um..fantasy classics world" Bree said. The king nodded and went to get it.

*+*+*+*

Alex and the others were riding the carriage to Orange Papaver kingdom.

"Hey um how far till the castle?" Jack asked. "10 minutes" the coachmen answered. They sighed and nodded.

Soon they'd arrived and went to meet king Oliver.

"Hello sir. I wanted to know about your sword" Goldi said. Olivier gestured for her to sit. She sat.

"Why I may ask?" "Because well will you give it to us? We need it to go back to our hones in another world" Bree came in.

Oliver nodded. He walked away and returned with a sword. "Here. Which world exactly? Oliver asked. "Fantasy classics world." He nodded and handed them the sword. They thanked him and went away to the guys.

"We got it!!" Alex, Bree and Goldi screamed. The guys met with the girls and they all left to go eat at a diner.