Home, Sweet Home

A bright flash then appeared and threw Alex and froggy out. Then came Bree and Conner, then Riley and Red, then Goldi, Jack and Logan. They all had landed on theirs butts and were laying down.

Conner, Jack, Bree, and Goldi stood while the rest were asleep.

"A..a..are we here?" Connor said. They shrugged. "I don't know?" They all said.

Soon Red and Alex and froggy arose and looked around. "We may be in the Center kingdom" Red said.

"How do you know?" "Uh, I see the Shoe In. Also there's a sign with my name on it" Red pointed to the Shoe In and the sign.

They nodded. "Ah."

They walked around and when spotted the palace they went in. Soon Alexa came and served them tea.

"Excuse me Alexa but do you know where the kids might be we told them to go to either this kingdom or the fairy palace?" Jack asked. Alexa nodded. "No Sir. They might be at the fairy palace." They nodded.

Red, froggy and their kids decided to stay at their palace.

Until then after their little break they decided to go to the fairy palace to get their kids.

They went in and asked Rosette and Coral about the kids, but got the most horrible answer. "They were here and the next day weren't. We asked all the kingdoms. I'm sorry" Coral said.

Their mouths were hanging open. "I need my kids. Where are they" Alex yelled. Her hair flowed and yet looked like the spell she was under all those years ago. Connor thought Alex might do what she did to the witches 8 years ago.

"Alex please don't make the same mistake. Bree and I also are very worried" Connor put a hand on Alex's shoulder. She nodded and calmed down. Her hair was placed back down and was hopefully calm.

Alex and Bree and Connor went outside the palace and sat on the steps.

"I know. We could use yours and Conner's powers to locate where they are" Bree suggested. Alex and Conner's eyes lit up.

They closed their eyes and out their hands up.

Alex's POV

My eyes were closed and I imagined Anna and Carter playing with Crystal and Brian. Suddenly a picture appeared I front if me but in this power only the power activater can see the picture.

It was Anna, Carter and Crystal and Brian. They were in a familiar cottage.
I gasped. It was my grandmother's old cottage. A realization came to me.

They had entered the Otherworld.

This power is called "Image speaking."
I Image spoke to the kids telling them to come back.

"Kids come hone. Well I'm gonna send a new power to you Anna but when you get home I'll take it back from you. Also you guys I'm sending a power mobile you'll get on it and Anna you'll say 'acto trans fairy tale world' okay?" I Image spoke. "Then you'll be back."

After I was done I said sent and the image speaker would send it to Anna.

I was done so I opened my eyes and saw Conner already had too.

End of Alex's POV

"Hey found em?" Connor asked. "Yup. Also sent a Image speak" Alex said.

Connor and Bree gave her a smoke and a thumbs up.

They went in back to the palace and into their old chambers. Alex divided to go to Camelot till the kids come.

She took the potion and teg Camelot book and went in.