Pink Peony Kingdom

The next morning, the group took their map and continued their journey to find Goldi and Red and her family. Conner and the rest had agreed on going to a kingdome called the "Pink Peony Kingdom".

"Alright If we don't find Goldi or Red and her family, then we keep looking" Alex said. "Why can't we just go back?" Conner asked. "First reason we have to look. And secondly we don't know how to get back to the kingdoms we know cause its not on any of the maps we have looked at so far" Jack said but realized what he had just said. They were lost.

The group had found another carriage the same and were once again hungry so snacked on the carriage food. Soon the coach men dropped them of by a bakery in the Pink Peony Kingdom. They had stopped there.

"Hey let's see what's on the menu here" Bree said. There were pink cupcakes, pink cookies, rainbow colored apples and many pink and rainbow colored drinks and snacks.

"Wow now I see why they call it a certain color codes kingdom" Conner said. "Pink Peony Kingdom has pink stuff." The others nodded. The people sitting there had either a color in the pink family or rainbow colored dressing and hair eyes and accessories. The group got what they wanted but had to pay pink diamond as money.

"Um we are new here and we don't know what that is and don't have it. If you like you can take this pink bracelet" Alex said showing the bracelet on her arm. The cashier thought. She had pink hair and wore a pink apron over a pink shirt and pink jeans her eyes were pink too.
"Okay looks pretty and its pink" she said. "Since your new I'm letting you go and giving you 10 rainbow coins so you can use in any kingdom. By the way my name is Piper." Piper smiled giving them the coins.

Bree and the group had spotted a castle of Pink Peony Kingdom so they were on their way to it. They went in.

"Your royal highness some people are here to see you" a guard said to the king of the kingdom. "Let them in" he said. The group came in and sat in a chair in his meet up room.

The king had a dark pink outfit and the queen had a puffy pink gown. They both had pink crowns and eyes. The king had brown hair and the queen had pink.

"Your Highness we would like to ask something if you'd let us" Alex said. "Of course why not. My name is queen Peyton and this is king Parker" she said. Alex, Jack, Bree, and Conner continued. "We were hoping if you have seen a young women. She has blonde hair and blue armor type suit. And another young women and her family. She wears red puffy gowns and everything else red. Her husband and kids wear red and green" Bree described.

The queen and king thought. "I'm really really sorry I haven't but, if I see them how can I reach you guys?" Peyton asked. They thought. "Do you know what's a phone and how it works?" "Of course" she said waving a pink phone in the air. "Well here is my number and please if you know anything call me" Alex said giving a piece of paper to Peyton that had her number on it. "I sure will."

They all then left and Alex went beside Conner. "At least that kingdom knows what it is" she whispered. He nodded.