The Kids Are Back

Conner and Bree were back at their mansion. They had been waiting for hours and still the kids hadn't come.

Conner was pacing around the room while Bree was sitting on her bed on her phone.

Conner went to his bed and sat down.

Suddenly out of no where a silver portal popped out by their bed and Crystal and Brian jumped out.

Bree stood up and went to hug her kids. So did Conner.

" Oh my. I've missed you guys a lot. Why'd you leave?" Bree asked going from cheerful to demanding.

"We wanted to find you guys" the kids answered.

Conner and Bree hugged them again and they decided to go to Red's palace.

There they'd meet both Goldi, Jack and Red, froggy. They found a carriage and headed towards the Center Kingdom.

"Wow! Remember the carriages back at that world?! Conner said. Bree let out a little chuckle and nodded. "Much fancier." They both laughed.

"Anyway, so when you two went to the Otherworld did you like where we used to live" Conner asked. Crystal and Brian nodded and smiled.

"I'd have to say. The homes were way less fancy than here.." Brian said.
Bree laughed. "But.. the cottages we went in was pretty pretty. Cause here its like well almost a fancy dump" Crystal giggled. Now both her parents were laughing at how their kids saw the place where they grew up in.

Soon they'd arrived and saw both Alex, Arthur and their kids were here. Also, Goldi, Jack and their kids.

"Hey guys!" Bree went over and sat in a chair. Conner sat with Jack and froggy.

They talked for awhile and left but Goldi and Bree the guys had left of somewhere.

The next morning Alex woke to a cry.
She stood and raced to Anna's room.
Anna stood their by her dresser crying.

"What happen sweety?" Alex asked.
"Th...this..f..fell.. on my t..toe" Anna said through her tears.

Alex hugged her and held her close. When she calmed Anna went to her play room and started playing with Carter.

It was getting dark and everyone had to sleep.

A/N sorry goes I know this chapter wasn't long but it'll get better. Also I didn't feel like writing much to the chapter. One more thing. Y'all should be aware this story is coming to an end. Anyways, bye comment what you think and bye.