The Northern Kingdom

Tessa was outside in the palace garden. Snow came and sat beside her.

"Hi mom." Snow smiled. "Hey. You know who's coming later this afternoon?" Snow asked. Tessa shook her head. Snow placed a hand on her daughters shoulder.

"Riley, Logan, Holden, Katie, Carter, Anna, and Brian and Crystal."
Tessa's eyes widened. "But they have been gone for 3 months. Where were they and how'd they get back?"

Snow shrugged. "Ask them when they come. Now go change." Tessa smiled and left.

"Rosa!" Snow yelled. A servant came outside into the garden. "Yes your highness?"

"Please prepare a nice light meal for our guest that will come later this afternoon" Snow said. "Yes." Rosa left back into the palace

*+*+*+*

"Okay we each go on a carriage" Alex said. Bree, Conner, jack, and Goldi and Alex were at Reds. They were headed to see Snow.

"Froggy, Red and their kids carriage 1. Bree, Conner and their kids carriage 2. Me and Anna are going to be on carriage 3 with jack and Goldi and their kids."

They sat in the carriages in order and headed of to the Northern Kingdom.

Soon they'd arrived and were getting off one by one the carriages.

The guard let them into the meet up room.

The royal family came and sat down across from them.

Tessa and Lucas came and took the kids to the play room.

While the kids played their parents chatted.

"Its so nice to hear that y'all are finally found back. We having met since" Snow said.

"Yeah. By the way. Where have y'all been? King Chandler asked.

Silence filled the room as Goldi, jack, Bree, Red, Conner, and Alex and froggy looked at each other.

"Oh..uh well.." Alex thought for an excuse.

"We went over to the Otherworld and some how got split up. And after a few weeks we found each other. Me and Alex met up with friends" Conner said as the others looked at him.

Some satisfied others shocked and were giving a look of seriously.

" And then we couldnt find away to come back. So it took us a few weeks to create a big portal using magic of only 3 people" Conner continued.

Snow nodded pretending to get what they said but truth full she understood nothing.

"Yeah that's what happened" Alex gave him an eye roll. "No, no that's so not what happened its just we were visiting a book and we went without telling anyone we found Red and her family" Alex said.

A couple of hours later they left and rode off their carriages back to Red's.

"Conner what were you thinking?" "They'd never believe that we couldn't figure out how to get back."

"Alex I just tried" Conner said.

They hung out at Reds and all left as it got darker outside.