Color Kingdom

Goldi was still on the same carriage not knowing where she was going.

"Sir. Where we going?" Goldi asked the coach men. "Color Kingdom" he answered. Goldi had never heard of that kingdom in all of the fairytale world.

Soon the coach men dropped her off by a huge castle. Goldi walked to it and asked the guards to let her in.
They lead her to the king and queen but while following the guard Goldi spotted Red. She ran towards her.

"Red!!" Goldi hugged Red as tight as possible. "O my. I've never been happier to see you" Red said hugging her back. They hugged again. The king and queen came running right them.

"What's all the screaming about?" Claudia asked. " I found my friend" Red said with a huge smile. The queen nodded. "Hello. I'm sorry about the noise" Goldi apologized. "No problem. I'm queen Claudia and this is king Calvin." "I'm Goldilocks."

Red invited Goldi to her room and there Goldi greeted froggy and their kids.

*+*+*+*

Jack and the rest were still disappointed. They were really hoping to see Goldi. Alex and Bree had agreed on going to the Color Kingdom.

Conner stopped at a diner. He was getting hungry. The rest went in and after an hour left. They headed out and walked to the castle.

A few hours later that had arrived. Jack asked the guards to let them in and the guards led them to the king and queen.

"I really really hope we find either Goldi or Red and her family" Conner said. "Yea. Or at least this kingdom knows accurately where either on is" Bree said. The others nodded.

Soon the king and queen came to greet them. "Hello your highness" they bowed to them. "Hello. I'm queen Claudia and this is king Calvin" the queen said.

"We were really hoping, cause we went to almost every kingdom on this map, if you kn-" Jack said but was cut of when he heard a familiar voice.

Goldi came in. "Your highness who is it?" Goldi asked. Jack and the rest stood up. "Goldi!!" They all shouted. Goldi looked at them. She had not realized who had come. Jack ran to her and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back.

"Where were you all all this time?" Goldi asked. "I'm so is happy to see you" Jack said. They kissed again. Alex and Bree hugged her. "We have been looking for you and Red and her family" Alex said. "Speaking of Red, I found her!!" Goldi said.

Goldi led them to Reds room. "Red!!" Bree and Alex hugged her and Conner and Jack met froggy. "Hey guys. Where did you'll go?" Jack asked. "Yea Alexa told me you went on a picnic and the carriage crashed and you guys disappeared" Bree said. "Yea we fell asleep and 3 hours later we woke to see such a strange looking place" Froggy said. The others nodded in agreement that this was a strange place.