Corner Kingdom

Bree woke up stretching.
Conner beside her was sound asleep peacefully.

Bree shook him awake as they heard a knock.

"Conner" Bree said yawning. The door opened and a servant came with a tiny pad.

"What would you like for breakfast ma'am? The servant asked.

"Sophi please order me my usual with orange juice" Bree said as Sophi wrote down the order on the pad.

Conner sat up and yawned. "I'd like my usual too, with a cup of coffee."

Sophi finished up writing and left.

Today they were going to the Corner Kingdom to meet Rapunzel.

After eating they got dressed and waited for others to arrive so they leave at the same time.

One by one carriages rolled in. First came Red, froggy, Riley and Logan.
Then was Goldi, Jack, Holden and Katie riding on one of Reds carriages.
All were here except Alex and Anna.

"Where are a-" Bree said just when a sparkling portal formed and Anna and Alex jumped out of it.

"We were just asking where you two were and your here!"

"Yea..well we had a busy morning. But now that we're here let's go!" Alex said. Alex and Anna had to be in one of Conners carriages.

They all headed out toward the Corner Kingdom. It sure was a long ride. The Fairy kingdom was far from the Corner Kingdom.

They were two paths they could follow. One, between Charming kingdom and Center kingdom. And the other path is going through the Charming kingdom.

Going through the Charming kingdom is an 8 hour long ride. It was much faster and was like a short cut than going in the path between the Center kingdom and Charming kingdom. That would be 10 hours.

It took about 8 hours to get their. The sun was about to set and was going to be late and dark when they'd return.

They arrived and the guards let them in as Queen Rapunzel comes out of a room.

"Luise who is it?" Rapunzel says. The guard,Luise, turns around and bows.

"Your Highness queen Red her family came along with Goldilocks and her family and Bree, Conner, the kids and Anna and Alex" Luise said.

Rapunzel smiled and nodded. "Luise you may go and please order some refreshments for our guests."

Luise went as Rapunzel gestured for them to come to the living hall.

They came and sat down as one of the maids served them some refreshments.

Rapunzel talked to them for about 2 hours or so and they had received the same questions.

They left and everyone headed over to the fairy palace.

They had talked about some stuff with the fairy godmother.

Everyone returned to their homes and were finally finally gonna have a normal routine.

No visits. No worrying about kids. No fighting. No baddies. Yes, a normal routine.

Hello there again. I just needed to warn you that this story/book is coming to an end.

I'm thinking just 1 more chapter. I'm trying to make my chapters as long as the chapters in the Land Of Story series.

Anyways, please rate, view and please please comment.

Love you all readers.

Toodles,
Yusra Hasan