Center Kingdom

"Marta. Would you please bring 4 cups of tea?" Alex said. Goldi and Jack had come over with their kids so they could play with Anna and Carter.

"So I was thinking about going to Red's castle so the kids can play and I need to talk to Red about something" Goldi said. "Uh we'll come as well" Arthur said. "How about take Conner and Bree".

Marta came in with the tray that held 4 cups of tea. "Um your highness. Your parents are here to meet you."
"Let them in this room" Alex said.

A few minutes later, Charlotte and Bob came in. "Hey mom and dad" Alex went and hugged them. She introduced Goldi and Jack to them.

"Grandma, grandpa" Anna and Carter said running to them. Charlotte handed them each a chocolate bar.
"Mom." "What? The kids were asking me for weeks" Charlotte said.
Arthur went and shook hand with his mom and dad - in- law.

*+*+*+*

Goldi, Jack, Alex, Arthur, and the kids were at Bree and Conner's house. They were getting ready to go to Red's castle.

"Your royal highness. Some guests are here to meet you" a servant said.
"Bring them on to the great living hall" Red said.

Red went to the great living hall and saw her friends had come. "Oh hey guys" she said. "Hey. Where's froggy" Conner asked. "Oh he's in the house of representatives he had some work to do" Red said. "Hi grandma" Crystal and Brian said. Red shook hands with them. Riley and Logan came in. Red and froggy were married 14 years ago. Red had Riley a year later and then 3 years later had Logan.

"Hi guys" Riley and Logan said. Riley was 13 years old and Logan was 10 years old. Riley had blonde hair with red highlights and Logan had blonde hair with brown highlights. They both had brown eyes.

They saw froggy walk towards them. "Oh its nice to see you all here" he said. "Hi dad" Bree hugged her father.
He sat with them and they talked about some stuff.
Everyone stated leaving it was getting dark. "Bye dad" Bree kissed him.