Meeting In The Fairy Palace

Katie went to Holden's room and saw he was sitting in the his bed coloring. She sat on his bed taking a blue ink.

"Hey that's mine" Holden snatched it out from her hand. Katie stole it back from him.

"I need it too. You got it last time" Katie said with a mad look on her face. The two started fighting over the blue ink and just when Goldi and Jack entered the room ink splashed on Katie and Holdens hands and clothes.

Goldi and Jack's mouth was in an O shape.

"Katie Alexis, Holden Nick!!" Goldi yelled. Jack and Goldi went to them and pulled them away from each other.

"What happened and why are y'all fighting?" Jack said demanding.

Holden and Katie looked at each other.

Goldi went and opened the showers in Holdens bathroom. "Come here. Both of you are taking a bath and wearing clean clothes" Goldi said coming back to them. "Jack can you please turn on Katie's and she'll go take a shower as well?" Jack nodded and left the room with Katie.

A few hours later the family was sitting at the table eating lunch.

Knock. Jack went to open the front door. It was a guard from Conner and Bree's mansion. "Hello sir. This is a letter from Conner and Bree" the guard said. Jack thanked him and closed the door taking the letter.

He walked over back to the table and unfolded the letter. "What does it say?" Goldi asked.

Jack read aloud. It was a letter saying everyone should gather up at the fairy palace.

Soon they arrived and saw everyone there. There was Alex and her family. Froggy and his family. Conner and his family and them and the godmother.

"Come guys" Conner said. They sat beside him and told the kids to play with the rest.

"Okay I know you all found another world-" the fairy godmother said bit was cut if. "We also heard if some more but don't know if true or not."

The fairy godmother nodded and stated to continue what she was saying. "Right. I'm very happy and glad you all found another world but, you can not say a word nor give hint. Tell a lie if anyone e asks where you guys have been." They nodded.

"Grandma? W..why aren't you surprised if you never knew?" Alex said. They all looked at her. Fairy godmothers eyes widened the back to normal.

"I..I..I am. Why would I not be, hih" she answered. The all now thought she was hiding something.

Everyone returned back to their homes.

Alex went to her closet and came out wearing her night dress.

She had been quiet since coming back from the fairytale tale world.

Alex came and sat on her bed. Arthur looked in her direction noticing she quiet.

"What's wrong?" Arthur said. Alex looked at him. "N..nothing."

"I can't say nothing." She looked back at him. "Its just.. well. I think grandma is hiding something. Everyone would be surprised. But not her and she had a shaky voice" she said.

Arthur nodded. "Don't worry. Besides, if she knew anything about it she'd tell you."

Alex smiled. "Thanks."

"Let's sleep."

What up. Hey y'all. So I didn't know Jack nor Goldi's last name so I kept it to middle name. Alexis and Nick.

Anyway, pease comment vote rate view whatever. Also we are getting close to end. Plus+ when this book ends I'm making more stories.

Toodles,

Yusra Hasan