The Blue Bonnet Kingdom

Alex, Connor, Bree, and Jack had gotten a ride on a carriage. When they sat on it they thought the carriages in this kingdom were better than the other kingdoms such as Charming kingdom and the others.

The carriage was big it had a tiny table of food and a sofa that could turn into how ever many bed you want between 1 bed through 6 beds.

Alex went to the food table. They all were getting hungry. On the food table there were strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, lemon juice, rainbow colored cookies, oranges, green candy, purple grapes, and pink punch. On the side was a built in refrigerator and microwave.

" Wow! There is plenty of choices to eat" Alex said. "What do you all want?" They came up and got their stuff. Bree took blueberries and pink punch. Conner took the same. And Alex and Jack took strawberries and lemon juice.

* + * + * + *

A few hours later, their carriage arrived at a kingdom. "Um excuse me? But where are we at?" Conner asked the coach men.
The couch men looked at him and said "the Blue Bonnet Kingdom."
They were all confused but wanted too see what that was.

The coach men dropped them off by a a store. The name of it was "Bailey's Books".

Alex got of and so did the others. "Hey let's go find a map that leads to a castle around here" Bree said. They walked and walked until Jack noticed a store of maps. They went in.

Tling. "Hello welcome to, Bonnet Maps" a man said welcoming them. He was old and had blue hair on both sides of his head by the ear and bald in the middle. He wore blue T-shirt and blue jeans. His eyes were blue too and he wore blue glasses.

"Hello sir. Would you have a map to the nearest castle around here?" Bree asked. "Why of course, the Blue Bonnet Castle" he said. "I'm Berry."

"I'm Alex these are my friends Bree, Conner, and Jack."
They looked around and Bree found a map that said "the way to kingdoms and all around". "Look I found it" Bree said waving the map up.
"Its a map of all around this place and all of the kingdoms" she said.

The group followed the map and finally spotted a castle. They saw guards. "May we see the king and queen?" Alex asked. The guards nodded and led them in.

"Hello your highness" they all said.
"Hello. Who are you?" The queen asked. She had blue hair and wore a blue sparkly dress top to bottom.
"I'm Conner and they are Bree, Jack, and Alex" he said. "We're new."

The Queen looked at them. "I'm queen Brooklyn and this is king Brandon" she said. "May we help you with something?"
"Yes please" Jack said.

Brooklyn paused them. "Britta please bring some snacks for our guests" she ordered. Brooklyn led them to the dining hall and they all ate.

"So we would like to know if you have seen a girl with blonde hair and wears blue armor type suit?" Jack said. Brooklyn thought. "No I'm sorry I haven't." "Our other thing is have you seen another girl with blonde hair and wears red clothing. Also a man who wears green and red with kids who wear the same like him" Alex and Bree said. "No. And I hate to look at people who wear anything but blue" Brooklyn said. "Well thank you any way we'll leave now". They all headed out of the castle and found a cottage to sleep in.