A Crazy Crash

Red was in her room looking through her closet looking for what to wear.
Riley knocked on her mom's door and opened it. "Hey mama. What you doing?" Riley asked. Logan came in. "May we go on a picnic?" Red looked at them. "Go ask you dad" she said. They ran to the library knowing he'd be there.

"Dad! May we go on a picnic?" Logan asked him. Froggy looked up. "Sure if its fine with your mom" he said. They jumped around.

The family started getting ready to go.
A carriage rolled in. The family hoped on.

The carriage was going faster than usual. "So, which park should we have- aaaahhh!!!"
The carriage had crashed. Red and the others flew of the carriage and landed in a thud.

A few minutes later, Red stood up. She looked around. It didn't seem a familiar place to her. There was a slide attached to a free like I'd be one of its branches she noticed her kids were playing on it.

There was huge sky blue colored castle and purple bushes instead of green. Red shook froggy awake.

"Charlie dear. Why are there purple bushes? And it seems like a very unfamiliar place" she said to him.

He looked up. The sun was as usual, yellow. The sky was light green and orange. The clouds were pink. And some of the trees were red.

" I don't know where we are" he said standing up. A ladies walked up to them.

She had blue eyes. Her hair was peach and a crystal crown was placed in the middle. She wore a rainbow colored dress top to bottom and wore rainbow colored jewelry.

"Hello. I'm Queen Claudia" she said.

"Hi. I was wondering if you could tell us the way back from here to Red Riding Hood Kingdom" Red said.

Claudia looked confused. "Um I only know about Red Rose kingdom" she said. Red just smiled.

It was getting late, so Claudia invited Red and her family to come and stay in Claudia's castle. She had given them a room till they figure out how to get back to where they came from.

Red, froggy and the kids went to Claudia to eat dinner with her.

"Claudia. We forgot to introduce ourselves so Lt us now" Red said. "I'm Queen Red of Red Riding Hood Kingdom. This is King Charlie, princess Riley and prince Logan my kids."

Red and her family went to their room and froggy and her put their kids to sleep. Soon they were asleep.