Chilax Day

Riley was in her room, sitting on her red velvet canopy bed. Her bedsheets matches her pillow cases.

Riley sat there staring at two crowns.
Crown A was crystal with crystals on it and some more. And crown B was white glass with a red border with red rubies and green emeralds on it.

Knock. "Come in" Riley said. The door opened and Red came in. She sat beside Riley.

"What are you doing? You know something?" Riley looked up confused. She nodded not knowing.
"W..what?"

Red smiled and picked up crown B and played with it.

"Well in a few months you'll turn 8. Its going to be your birthday!" Red placed the crown on her daughters head. Riley smiled wide.

*+*+*+*

"Carter!!" Arthur yelled. He was pacing around the room waiting for Carter. The two boys were going out to have a boys day out.

Meanwhile, Alex was in the palace library looking through the books they had collected or borrowed from the Colorful World.

Alex had gotten many so did the rest. She read through as she discovered and learned about the Colorful World.

So many interesting facts. Alex was so deep in her thoughts she'd not even notice nor heard the door open.

"Hello ma'am" a servant said entering the room. She looked up all her thought vanishing.

"Oh..I..I'm sorry I didn't see you come" Alex said. "Hello to you too. Would you please send Anna down here. Also get me my usual breakfast and ask Anna hers, please." The servant smiled and nodded. "Yes ma'am" and with that he left the room closing the door letting Alex get back to her thoughts.

Anna soon came in followed by the servant who carried the tray that held their breakfast orders.

"Hi mommy. You needed me?" Anna said quietly rubbing her eyes.
Alex held out her arms as Anna came and sat on her lap.

"Nothing. Just wanted to hug you and say good morning" Alex kissed her daughters cheek. Anna smiled.

The two ate their breakfast and sat together talking about what had happened to either of them while they were separated.

It was close to midnight, the boys were home and were eating dinner.

It'd be finally a peacefully night once again back to normal for the family.

A/N hey guys sorry short chapter but please comment and vote please!! Also uh well there's really nothing to talk about but keep reading I might make more LOS's and my many more stories hope full also please vote and comment.
Toodles.

- Yusra Hasan