Hope Is Dead

Jack and the rest were not tired nor hungry. They were so focused and full of hope to see Goldi, especially Jack.
They rode in a carriage.

"Excuse me? But how long will it take to reach the Forest of Colors? Its already been 3 hours" Bree asked. " 3 more hours" the coach men said.

Hours had been passed by and finally they were here. Jack had already planned what to do when he sees his wife. They walked through bushes and saw many many pink birds and forest like things. "Wow. Its a paradise of pink. Maybe this is the pink section" Conner said. "Goldi would be in the blue for sure" Jack said. They walked until they found Goldi they also kept shouting out her name. Soon they had reached the end of the forest.

"Where could Goldi bee? We searched the whole forest" Bree said. Jack ran towards the blue section and the others followed him.

Jack saw many parrots he held one to his finger. "Hey there" he said. "Have you seen a young lady with blonde hair and blue armor suit?"
"Carriage, carriage" the parrot squacked. Jack looked at the others. "I think he's saying she rode of in a carriage" he said. They nodded. "So how do we find her now?" They all shrugged. They're hope was officially dead.