Surprises

Goldi was in her room looking through one of her side drawers.
She had been looking for a small container that held the portal poison liquid that Alex had given to her.

Jack walked in the room noticing a pile of junk thrown on the bad.

"Hey uh..what you looking for?" Jack asked. Goldi turned around to see him and then sat down on the bed.

Goldi quickly cleaned up the mess shed made and closed the drawer saying, "oh just you know how I said let's go over to Alex's.."

Jack nodded. "Well the problem is I can't find the portal poison shed given me so I was looking for that."

Jack started laughing. Goldi had a confused look on her face. "W..what's so funny" she said fake laughing along.

Jack held up his hand showing a little container with blue colored liquid.
Goldi gasped. "You had it the whole time?!" Jack nodded.

After a few hours the family took out the Camelot book and the portal poison and jumped in.

They'd landed smoothly in the village not far from the palace.

Goldi held Holdens arm just in case while the walked around making their way through crowds of people.

The guards let them in and as they were led to to meet up room, Jack and Goldi spotted the others.

Great they all were here.

The two took a seat and let the kids go play with the others.

Alex ordered some snacks and everyone agreed on having lily pad tea.

After having some snacks they all were talking about some stuff.

Alex stood up. "Um I have something to say. But first I need Carter and Anna here to hear it."

Anna and Carter came along with the other kids following them.

"This is huge and I'm really happy about it so.." Arthur made a confused face. "What is it?" Arthur asked.

"Arthur I..I'm Pregnant!" Alex said with a huge smile spread across on her face.
Arthur's eyes widened. He smiled. Huge.

"Oh my goodness. Really?!!" Alex nodded. "Are you happy?" "Happy? You kidding, I'm awesome. I'm excited." Alex let out a little laugh.

"Hey baby come here. You too" Alex said referring to Anna and Carter.

" Do you know your gonna get a baby brother or sister really soon?!" The two kids eyes widened. They screamed of joy.
One by one the others came hugging Arthur and Alex.

After all the hugs and congrats they walked over to the palace library.

"Okay remember that time when the little girl I think her name was either Olive or Olivia but she was so all helping and then...." they were talking about the moments that had happened when they were in the Colorful world.

Bree walked up to a section where Alex had all the books from the Colorful world.

Bree took out one book and came back sitting beside Conner.

"Hey let's look through this book."
Alex looked over. "Oh yeah. I picked this one up when we went to the Blue Bonnet Kingdom. Though I never read it."

They flipped through pages until Bree stopped at one.

Alex read along with her. Both their eyes widened.

"Bree what's wrong?" The two stayed silent.

"C.. Conner this is the 'Way to Worlds' book and on this page it says...Bailey world."

Everyone made a confused face.

"What?" Alex looked at him.

"Conner that's our last name our parents last name maybe that's why grandma wasn't surprised that we had went to another world. Because we have our own world called the 'Bailey world.'"

Now Conner's eyes widened.

"It says in here that the deepest and the strongest army lives there. In a kingdom called Lloyd's kingdom.." Alex read.

Her mouth hung open.

Lloyd's Kingdom.

Hey y'all. Okay I know you might be curious after reading the last part but... THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Vote, comment, rate, view and

Toodles,
Yusra Hasan