A HUGE Reliefe

Arthur was sitting in a very comfy chair in the library sleeping.

He was startled and awoke by a bright beam of light that came from the Camelot book.

Soon Alex jumped out from the bright lighter portal.

Arthur raced up to her and hugged her.

"Alex!" Arthur yelled. He pulled away from the hug and Alex and kissed him. They kissed each other back.
Finally they pulled away and smiled.

"Oh man. I have been worried sick" he said. "Me too" Alex said smiling.
"I'm here" she said. Arthur smiled.

"Yes you a-" his smile faded. "Where are Anna and Carter!?" Arthur yelled.
Alex rrubbed his arm. "They're in the Otherworld but I sent Anna a power that will bring her back" Alex calmed him.

"Good."

The two went to their bedroom and lay there. They talked about what happened to each if them.

Alex told him about the other worlds.
"Wow! There are more worlds and nt just story book worlds" Arthur said. "Yea. Pretty cool" Alex laughed.

As Alex was falling asleep her eyes slowly closing and drifting of to rest, a bright Image speak came up in front of her, of course Arthur couldn't see.

Alex's POV

I was slowly closing my eyes when an Image speak came. I saw Anna and the kids in the image and her message was.. "mama where do I come Camelot or the Fairytale world?"

I thought. I'd be better if Anna and Carter would come straight to their parents.

"Um.. sweety come to Camelot. K. Teleport your friends to fairy tale world and you and Carter come here k?" I saw her nod in the image.

I smiled and shut the Image speaker off.

End of Alex's POV

Alex shook Arthur awake. He was asleep by now.

"Arthur, Arthur" Alex whispered shaking him.

His dreamy eyes opened and he turned to face Alex.

"Yea?" Arthur said in Hus sleepy voice. "I just Image spoke to Anna with her and I's powers. And our kids will be here any moment" Alex said.

Arthur's eyed lit up and he quickly sat up. "Really!?" Alex nodded smiling.

Knock. "Come in" Arthur and Alex said. A servant came in and walked up to them.

"There is a letter for you ma'am" the servant handed Alex the letter.
"Okay uh thanks you may go."

Alex opened the letter and read.

Dear Alex, hey haven't talked to you in a while. Its your old ex friend. Remember our first walk and about the Grande Army. Again so so so so so so soooo sorry. Well I don't know where you are now but I'm married and have a kid(girl) her name us Lea.

Sincerely,
Your ex friend

Alex gasped. She hadn't heard from him in years yet his did he know she lives in Camelot.

Alex got up from her bed and ran to the servant who gave her the letter.

"Um hello. Who sent this?" Alex asked. "It was your brother he said it was from your friend" the servant said. Alex nodded. "Thanks."

Alex turned away and walked back to her room. Arthur was sitting and playing with his fingers. When Alex entered the room he looked up at her.

"Hey. Who was it? Or why'd you run out of the room?" Arthur asked.

Alex shrugged. "Oh uh.. I wanted to ask who was the letter from since the person who wrote it doesn't know I live and Camelot" Alex said.

Arthur nodded. "So who was it?"
"Connor met my friend and said he'll send the letter to me."

A few minutes later after talking a while they slept.