The Forest Of Colors

Goldi walked around. She was trying to find a way back to her friends. She was amazed by the beauty full colors in the forest. Goldi had met a parrot of all colors in the rainbow.

"Hello there little fella" she said. Squack. He said as if to say, hello back at you. Goldi walked a little more but soon was tired. She went over to a bush and ate the berries of of it. Goldi took her hood of and turned it into a pillow and put her cape type thing on the ground and lay on it. She didn't care about the mosquitoes before becoming friends with Alex and Conner and marrying Jack she was a criminal and slept on the ground.

The colors were beautiful. Goldi loved the blue section. There were blue flowers and blue forest like things.

The next morning, Goldi woke up and ate berries for breakfast. She walked further and spotted a carriage. Goldi ran to it waving her hand in the air to get attraction.

" Here! Here!" Goldi yelled. The coach men looked in her direction. He glanced in that way but turned his head away and continued. Goldi ran closer. He looked again in her direction and finally seemed to notice her. She ran to it and he allowed her to get on the carriage. "Thank you very much."