Orange Papaver Kingdom

Alex, Bree, Conner, and Jack had been walking for hours. They had found a hotel to stay in the night before.

"Do we have to go any further?" Conner asked. "Nope. All we have to do is knock on this door and wait for the guards to come" Bree said. Conner looked up. He had not realized the huge castle right in front of him. "Oh thank goodness." They knocked and the guards arrived.

"May we meet the king and queen?" Alex asked. One of the guards nodded. They went in and the guards led them to the royal family meet up room.

Alex and the others bowed. Once again they both were wearing orange. The color of the kingdom.

"Hello your highness" Bree and Alex greeted them. "Its nice to see you but are you new?" the queen asked. They nodded. "Well in that case I'm queen Olivia and this is king Oliver. And our kids prince Oscar and princess Olive" she said. They introduced there selves and returned back to what they are here for.

"So we were hoping if you have seen a young women with blonde hair wears blue armor suit" Jack describes. "And another young women her hair is blonde and she wears big red puffy gowns. She's going to be with her family and they wear green and red" Alex added. The royal family thought.

When Alex and the rest were out of luck Olive raised her hand. "Mommy when I went in the forest of colors to pick orange Papaver flowers. I saw this lady holding a parrot and she looked just like how these people described that young women" Olive said. The group looked up. "REALLY!!" Jack asked excited. She nodded. "We were happy to help and if we find the other young women then we will..." the king said not knowing how to tell them if he saw the other girl when they are gone.
"Here" Bree said giving her phone number. The king nodded. They left and were full of hope of finding Goldi.