The Story Of The Crystal

Bree, Alex, Goldi, Red, froggy, Jack and Conner were in the dining hall eating. Also cause they were alone, they discussed how to get the crystal from Claudia.

"Does anyone have a plan?" Red said. They nodded but Bree and Alex. "We do. We both thought how about we ask Claudia about the crystal and then make a plan to take it" Bree and Alex said taking turns. The others thought.

"Okay. I agree cause what if its in a place we don't even have to sneak up to. And or we could just ask her if she doesn't care about it" Jack said. The others agreed and plan to ask tomorrow.

For now they kept looking at the book that had many other world. "Who ever thought there would be more world. This book has 19" Conner said.
They soon were tired and were back to their rooms. Connect and Bree were in their room lying on the bed.

"Hey, do you think the kids are fine?" Bree said. "Yea. I mean.. Brian and Crystal are well thought and pretty good behaved kids" Conner said. Bree let out a little laugh. "I'll miss them."

*+*+*+*

The next morning after break fest, Alex and the others had decided to talk to the queen about the crystal when she always free and available.

Bree and Goldi and Alex went to one of the royal guards. "Hello sir. When is the queen available so we can talk to her?" Goldi asked. "What about?" The guard said. The ladies looked at each other. "The special crystal" Alex replied. The guard thought. "Come back at 3" he said and went away.

The ladies walked back to the men.
"So.." Jack said. "The guard told us to come back at 3" Red said. "That's 2 more hours."

They hung out at the library. Froggy looked through books and found one on fantasy classics world- (fairytale world).

The queen came and sat with them. "Okay. I heard you wanted to talk about the special crystal" she said. They all nodded. "Tell us about it and where is out today" Red said in patiently.

"When I was little I lived in the village. So I went out and saw a tiny thing shining. I picked it up and saw that it was a crystal. I showed it to my mom and she gasped when she first saw it. It was a piece of crystal from the Color Kingdom's long lost crystal. Of course that crystal was much bigger than the one I had found. Anyway, my mom showed it to the Queen of this kingdom, back then it was queen Crystal, so after showing it to her the queen was surprised it was still real" Claudia told the story.

"So after she saw it she called the king to come look and they invited me and my family to live at the castle. And after a few years the queen died. She had no daughter for her to take her throne. So the village and king elected me as Queen. It was because I lived at the castle, had seen and acted as total experience, and I found part of the long lost crystal. My mom had been sick so I ordered for the nurse to take specia-" Claudia said but was interrupted.

"We don't care what happened after. Tell us where is it now. Also i m sorry for interrupting you" Red said.

The queen thought. "No worries I'll tell you." She kept thinking. "They had placed the crystal in the biggest museum of the Color kingdom and labeled it as a sign of how I became queen. But I told them to put it in the castle's museum instead" she said.

Bree and the others looked at each other. "Thanks and would you be giving that to anyone who needs it for a special cause and they person will give it back to you?" Jack asked. The queen thought. "Yes but depends on what the cause is. I have given it to one person and get cause was she had some how entered this works and needed to get back to her world" Claudia said.

"That's our cause. We need to get back to fantasy classics world. We cone from there and our children are there" Conner said.

The queen looked at them. "We call it fairytale world instead of fantasy classics world like you do" Red said.

"Okay but you will give it back to me" Claudia said. They nodded. Claudia led them to get the crystal and give it to them.

"Thank you so so much" Goldi said and they all left to their rooms.