In and Out The Hole

"Aaaahh!!" The hole had never stopped it kept going and going.

"When is this gonna stoop!" Alex shouted. Bree and Conner had a head start. Thud! The group landed hard on the ground. Alex looked around and saw the others fall asleep. She looked and saw gray dust and soon she fell asleep.

Bree started waking up and looked at her watch. They had been sleeping for 4 hours. Soon the others woke. Conner noticed the ground was black the sky was gray and brown bushes.

"Why is the ground black?" Jack asked. "And does anyone know where we are?" The others nodded and did not know where they were either.

Bree walked around and came to a stop when saw a huge gray and black castle. A lady came up to them. "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING HERE!!??" she asked. She had black hair and wore a brown dress. And brown eyes.

"M..m..ma'am w..we just fell out of a hole and landed here" Alex said scared. The lady thought. "Well in Queen Ivy of the 'Dark Kingdom' Ivy said. They bowed to her. But were confused. None of them had ever heard of the Dark Kingdom in the fairytale world.

"I'm Queen Alex of Camelot" she introduced her self. Ivy came up to her. "Where's the king?" "At Camelot doing work." Ivy nodded.

"Would you please tell us the way back from here to Charming Kingdom?" Conner asked. "No certainty not. What the heck is the 'Charming Kingdom'?" She asked. Conner, Bree, Alex, and Jack looked at each other. "never mind" Alex said.
"We'll be leaving now" Conner said. Ivy smiled and lead them out of her kingdom.

It was getting dark and they were getting tired. Bree had spotted a cottage and no one was in it so they slept their. The cottage had a "anyone could use this cottage" sign outside of it. They planed to continue their journey tomorrow.